What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got an autographed picture of Gordie Howe today from the MOOPs. They sent it to me after some trades for my personal coins just because they're great people. Not a coin, but even better (if that's possible).

I'm part of the COOL club, so most of my coins don't come directly to me, but I did stop by a get-together last saturday, and picked up about 10 lbs of coins that have come in the last month. I haven't had a chance to go through them yet, but I know it's full of lots of great coins. It'll be like Christmas when I actually have time to break open the bag. :)

LightHouse #1 on a trade -- Thanks GeoHills!

PS -- AG your mail is lightning FAST you already have your Cat coins! WOW!

I can't wait to get mine maybe tomorrow. ;)

Sorry Claire, but probably not tomorrow. I think yours was in my earlier batch, so they should have posted yesterday. That will get them to you Saturday.

That AG is a tricky one...she pulled some strings, and got me to send hers the day they came in...this is a family forum, so I can't say what she did... :huh:

Ok, seriously, she sent me a note with the quantities she purchased, so I sent them off. I didn't get the entire ship list until later the next day. :ph34r:

I can't wait to get mine maybe tomorrow. :laughing:

Sorry Claire, but probably not tomorrow. I think yours was in my earlier batch, so they should have posted yesterday. That will get them to you Saturday.

Actually I am Stephanie but more importantly I DID get my

GeoCat coins today! tier54.gif

Thanks for doing such a great job on getting these coins out to us so FAST! fing32.gif

Plus a VERY nice Twisted Dragon, it is beautiful and thanks for the history lesson behing the design!

I can't wait to get mine maybe tomorrow. :D

Actually I am Stephanie but more importantly I DID get my

GeoCat coins today! tier54.gif

Thanks for doing such a great job on getting these coins out to us so FAST! fing32.gif

Plus a VERY nice Twisted Dragon, it is beautiful and thanks for the history lesson behing the design!

:laughing::D

My aplogies! For whatever reason, I was thinking of Geo-Hills when I read your post, so that is who I responded to! I am glad you got your coins today!