What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

350 - Marky & Joani Nano coins

150 - Marky & Joani LE Nano coins

300 - Marky & Joani 1" Nano coins

300 - Marky & Joani Nano pins

300 - Do you know the Waypoints to San Jose? pins

:D:laughing::ph34r::unsure::ph34r::):D

I will try to have all my pending Nano coin trades sent by this weekend!

--Marky

Tiki-4 Copper

Bummer the AL coins are shipping in alphabetical order. My housemate got his today, but I'm at the other end of the alphabet :unsure:

I feel so out of the Tiki loop. I bought the first two, but then haven't seen any of these other Tikis pop up. :laughing:

Not the same Tiki. Tiki-4 is a different cacher altogether :ph34r:

Tiki-4 Copper

Bummer the AL coins are shipping in alphabetical order. My housemate got his today, but I'm at the other end of the alphabet :laughing:

I feel so out of the Tiki loop. I bought the first two, but then haven't seen any of these other Tikis pop up. :unsure:

Not the same Tiki. Tiki-4 is a different cacher altogether :)

Do anyone else feel like they are up geocoin creek without a paddle or is it just me? :D

--Marky

P.S. I hope that the Tiki coin people skip over version 4 so there is no coinfusion. :ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Marky

A nice big bundle or rubberbanded envelopes, unceremoniously dumped on my doorstep (maybe I need a bigger mailbox):

Emerald valley (copper)

Tiki (lord Pomsby)

Son of Cyclops

another Emerald Dragon (how many did I trade for anyway? I just like Dragons...)

BlueGillFisherman

Bag o' 'bamas

Sir Gerald x2

GBOTs

Mrs. Moops

Optics Boy

3CostcoGuys

BuffaloWings (silver)

....and that was following a pleasant evening trading with other crazed coin enthusiasts, where I received Marky's new Nano coin (and a nano nano coin too), Team Checkers, Protech, a NielsenC Clover, and a very special Volunteer coin. Yessir, been a gooooood week.

Edited by workerofwood

1 Marlin 01 Geocoin

1 Marlin 01 Poker Chip

1 Alaska Cache And Dash

1 Dliming Bronze (thank you Dan, the silver got put in the mail yesterday)

2 Tree Planter

1 Silver Manituela

1 2 Hillbillies

1 TreePlanter Wooden Nickel

1 TreePlanter Magnet

1 World Of Geocaching

1 Volunteer Coin

I got a registered mail tag in the mail today. Who the hell sent me coins via registered mail? Now I gotta go to the post office.  :D

if you ordered world of geocaching coins than that was probably it since I had to sign for those today as well.

Well this is just odd. I received my World OF Geocaching coin today and did not have to do anything except walk to the mailbox (when are they going to start ringing my doorbell and hand delivering? I thought that was the reason for the price increase that goes into effect this Sunday.) ^_^