What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I got my Mt. Everest coins today. Took 8 days from California to Ontario by Global Priority Mail. ;) Wow, incredible. It must be because of the strict customs inspections on the Canadian side, because when I send something to Europe by standard air-mail, it doesn't take that long. ;)

Edited by Thrasher22
2 green selective availability coins :drama:

What? Nobody got the Emerald Dragon yet? Hoping someone would get it the next day, curious to see what y'all think :drama:

I got it. I got it. I was at a Pink Floyd concert (well, the Australian Pink Floyd concert) and just got home.

It is very nice - and very Emerald! Great eyes too! I took a picture, but the red-eye is just impossible :lol:

I also got the Grayling coin today :lol:

Don't know if it's been posted or not, but for those canadian collectors.... After having sent ALOT of coins lately (canine 1st ed.) to Canada I can tell you that the postmaster came out and spoke to me and said that the customs in Canada is terrible to deal with now. They (U.S. post offices) are getting packages sent back constantly and they don't even know why, they clear our customs, the paperwork is filled out, etc... He said that if you're lucky enough for it to get through they will pass through all kinds of hands (meaning all kinds of time) before you ever see it. I know it must be frustrating on your side, but know that we're trying to get them there and eventually they will find their way to you!

UPDATE:

After trading 21 Dutch <> 21 US coins a couple of weeks ago, the following coins/Jeeps arrived:

- Michigan (arrived)

- Compass Rose (arrived)

- New Jersey (arrived)

- Tenessee (arrived)

- Ohio (arrived)

- Ammo Can (arrived)

- Georgia

- New Mexico

- New York

- Pennsylvania

- Colorado (arrived)

- Alabama

- Red-Handed

- Kansas KSwader (arrived)

- Selective Availability, Red Ring (arrived)

- Midwest Geobash (arrived)

- Wisconsin

- Christmas coin

- Selective Availability, Green Ring

- Yellow Jeep (arrived)

- White Jeep (arrived)

So far, everyone thanks for quick replying! The Dutch coins should arrive here the 2nd week of December and will be mailed immediately!

No sooner did I open my mailbox today than I started getting orders to do pushups from The Sarge (Stitches, that is). Thankfully I was able to nab a Blazer(fan) to drive away in. ;)

Yesterday I got a GD no longer a mystery coin and a square Groundspeak project coin. Sorry, can't think of anything humorous to say about them. ;)