What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Nothing in the mailbox yesterday (it was Sunday) but I did manage to be one of the folks who got through to purchase a GeoGhost coin. 50 coins went in maybe 40 seconds. The last one that they didn't sell (only 100 were minted) was put on eBay and hit $56.00 in the first 2 minutes of a 7 day auction. Wow..

I posted this in another thread. We did order the Mt McKinley coins first. When we did them, we thought they would be here in no time at all. Of course, after a few delays, we did finally get them and they are on the way out today and tomorrow.

We did the everest coins second and didnt even announce them or open them up for order until we had the tracking number in hand. We know what it is like to have coins on order and waiting for a month +.

Going forward, we will not open up payment for coins until we have them coming. Yes, we could get stuck with a bunch of coins. We may post pictures of the coins, but not offer them up for sale.

We now have better pictures of our coins up on the web site:

www.geoswag.com

nielsenc

Edited by nielsenc
I posted this in another thread. We did order the Mt McKinley coins first. When we did them, we thought they would be here in no time at all. Of course, after a few delays, we did finally get them and they are on the way out today and tomorrow.

We did the everest coins second and didnt even announce them or open them up for order until we had the tracking number in hand. We know what it is like to have coins on order and waiting for a month +.

Going forward, we will not open up payment for coins until we have them coming. Yes, we could get stuck with a bunch of coins. We may post pictures of the coins, but not offer them up for sale.

We now have better pictures of our coins up on the web site:

www.geoswag.com

nielsenc

Just checking out your page and noticed your Silver Thanksgiving Geocoin has the Mount Everest Bronze photo. Do I win a free geocoins. :rolleyes:

Just one but it's one of my favorite coins. I got Joefrog's Famous Geocoin today!

(Doin' the Happy Dance like Snoopy on crack!)

You got yours in the mail?! I had to drive 60+ miles in Washington, D.C. rush hour traffic before daylight to get mine! (I can stop anytime though!)

I did get a cool JoeFrog World Famous Marshmallow Gun also! Only problem is now I have to make some for the kids. They want it and I'm not giving it up! :rolleyes: