Thank You!

Newbie2GPS

To all you GPS Nuts out there. Thank You.

This is not only a great tool that will help me out with many of my outdoor activities. It’s also something new I can share with my children. I had a great time with my boys looking for a Cache and a few Benchmarks. We found them all and had a great time doing it. They started immediately thinking of things to put in a Cache, places to hide one, what to hide them in, and wanting to look for more. My daughter already is getting on my case because the boys got to go find some and she didn’t. So I’m printing out a few more close to home to find with her in between the many activities my kids are already involved in. This seems like it’s going to be a great little hobby. I’ll get to spend more time outdoors and with my kids. We can also add it to just about any thing we go do since this is all over the place.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that have made this possible for us.

Jay

I can vouch for that. Our bed remains unmade, our yard remains unmowed, and our suitcase remains packed in the middle of the floor since we went caching with friends in south Jersey last weekend. Boxes of flotsam still remain in corners from our move to the new house in May.

At least we remember to feed our cats.

Welcome to geocaching!

...It’s also something new I can share with my children. I had a great time with my boys looking for a Cache and a few Benchmarks...

That's my favorite part of caching. Taking my 4 year old out with me. She calls it treasure hunting and has a blast. Also, although she probably would balk if I were to tell her she was learning, I'm also using it as a great time to teach her about the outdoors. Welcome to the group and HAPPY CACHING!!! :D

To all you GPS Nuts out there. Thank You.

This is not only a great tool that will help me out with many of my outdoor activities. It’s also something new I can share with my children. I had a great time with my boys looking for a Cache and a few Benchmarks. We found them all and had a great time doing it. They started immediately thinking of things to put in a Cache, places to hide one, what to hide them in, and wanting to look for more. My daughter already is getting on my case because the boys got to go find some and she didn’t. So I’m printing out a few more close to home to find with her in between the many activities my kids are already involved in. This seems like it’s going to be a great little hobby. I’ll get to spend more time outdoors and with my kids. We can also add it to just about any thing we go do since this is all over the place.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all that have made this possible for us.

Jay

Ahh. the first sounds of addiction.