Bellingham Cache Machine

Half-Canadian

Looks like it was a typical Half Canadian event. Really hate to have to miss a cache machine in my back yard. Still have one more to miss before I'm back home and will have a lot of caching to make up for. My 30 day log is empty the first time that is ever happened since I started caching, and I think my left eye is starting to twitch.

:( Half-Canadian..... you just amaze us to no end!

You go above and beyond to make these events wonderful. Ya know you are spoiling us don't you? :(

Thanks for the lovely scarves!

MR and Donna, and of course Chloe the Wienerdog! :(

Ditto - a new standard has been set!

Wait...there were scarves?! :huh:

:( Half-Canadian..... you just amaze us to no end!

You go above and beyond to make these events wonderful. Ya know you are spoiling us don't you?  :(

Thanks for the lovely scarves!

MR and Donna, and of course Chloe the Wienerdog!  :(

Ditto - a new standard has been set!

Wait...there were scarves?! :(

Whoops.... :huh:

Wait...there were scarves?!  :huh:

Didn't you manage to snag one of those?? I silkscreened 10 dozen bandanas with the BCM logo on them that people could grab during the cider/cookie stop #20. I had a few left over that I put out at the dinner but they disappeared right away!

Sorry you didn't get one -- I don't have any leftover :(

Wait...there were scarves?!  :anibad:

Didn't you manage to snag one of those?? I silkscreened 10 dozen bandanas with the BCM logo on them that people could grab during the cider/cookie stop #20. I had a few left over that I put out at the dinner but they disappeared right away!

Sorry you didn't get one -- I don't have any leftover :unsure:

Hey hydnsek! MR and I grabbed two at the dinner.

We don't need two. We can share. I would be glad to give you one. Send me your address!

Wait...there were scarves?!  :anibad:

Sorry you didn't get one -- I don't have any leftover :unsure:

We don't need two. We can share. I would be glad to give you one. Send me your address!

I gave RWW two of them, one of each colour, to show Moun10Bike as an idea for the summer campout. You can have one of those after he's seen them!

Wait...there were scarves?!  :P

Sorry you didn't get one -- I don't have any leftover :anibad:

I gave RWW two of them, one of each colour, to show Moun10Bike as an idea for the summer campout. You can have one of those after he's seen them!

If hydnsek manages to snag an extra one I'd like one too. Our whole crew really missed the boat on these. I kept hearing the word "bandana" at the dinner and thought Pepper was making another quilt or something :unsure:

Robinego posted this log for the "Chain Store No More" cache, where the cookies (and the bandanas) were being distributed:

"Love the bandana, very scary seeing how Rickie was trying to use it..."

Actually, what was really scary was seeing how nudecacher was trying to use it :unsure::P

The scariest thought was how he was going to use T-Roll's cache container in his photo... :anibad:

Edited by robinego
Wait...there were scarves?!  :unsure:

Nope, we didn't know anything about them. We were one of the teams that didn't go to the cookie stop, cos we came later and made our own route. If they'd been pre-announced, we might have made the cookie stop our first 'cache.' And we didn't know to look for them at dinner; apparently grossi was savier than we were....

Edited by hydnsek
Wait...there were scarves?!  :unsure:

Hey, that's really swell of you, Donna and MR!

And maybe k7-wave can get the extra from RWW/MTB.

Robinego posted this log for the "Chain Store No More" cache, where the cookies (and the bandanas) were being distributed:

"Love the bandana, very scary seeing how Rickie was trying to use it..."

Actually, what was really scary was seeing how nudecacher was trying to use it :D:D

I've got to remember not to drink coffee while reading the forums. The IT people already hate me enough as it is. Latte and keyboards rarely mix well. :D