Preview The Georgia 2006 Geocoins

Thorny1

So would I be allowed to place an order on behave of Kcogrn and still have my limits and he has his, or will he have to buy my extra from me then I only have one?

Hope that makes since.

Only if you have two separate paypal accounts in two different names. From what I understand, any more than 2 LE coins ordered from the same person/account/geonick will have their money refunded.

Ok, what about my wife and I? We each have a separate gc.com id and a separate PayPal account. Can we each order 2 coins, me on my computer and her on her computer? Or because they have the same shipping address, do we get one of the requests refunded?

So would I be allowed to place an order on behave of Kcogrn and still have my limits and he has his, or will he have to buy my extra from me then I only have one?

Hope that makes since.

Only if you have two separate paypal accounts in two different names. From what I understand, any more than 2 LE coins ordered from the same person/account/geonick will have their money refunded.

Ok, what about my wife and I? We each have a separate gc.com id and a separate PayPal account. Can we each order 2 coins, me on my computer and her on her computer? Or because they have the same shipping address, do we get one of the requests refunded?

Two seperate orders each with their own Geo Nick( That we can verify) can each order 2 coins.

Hmmm, I'm finding the links not to be working.

Thanks for posting that. Check the ones in the above post. :mad:

I was working on the web pages and saved them with a new name :D

I have sent the links to Thorny1 so he came edit his post.

Georgia 2006 Geocoin Stone Mountain Preview Page

Limited Edition 2006 Peach Geocoin Preview Page

Sorry for the eror. :D

Please use the above links and bookmark them

Here are the links!!!!!

These are working.

I see two different prices on the preview site. Is the coin going to cost $7.50 or $10?

We are selling 2 different coins.

1000 of the Georgia : Stone Mountain Coin @ $7.50 each

200 of the Limited Edition "Peach " coins @ $10.00 each.

THanks for your comments and support.

I see two different prices on the preview site.  Is the coin going to cost $7.50 or $10?

You do realize there are two coins going on sale???

Yeeessss....

However, clicking a link on FAQ link on the Peach page takes you to a statement that the coins are $7.50 without mention that there is any other coin. Or any other price. Confusing at best.

The post right after the quoted one actually provides the information needed to answer the question of price