Maine Geocoin On Sale!

Sudonim

We are taking orders for the official 2005 Maine Geocoin.

The coins are $3.25 each with a $2.25 per order shipping charge.

Delivery confirmation is included, but $1.30 will get you insurance.

Coins will be shipped first class or priority mail in the U.S.

Overseas orders will be manually calculated.

coin.gif

The coins are 1.5" diameter in polished nickel. The front is 5 color enamel in 2D. The back is uncolored 3D. They come in a protective plastic envelope. The coins are serial numbered, but not trackable.

Orders will be taken until November 13th and the order will be placed on the 14th with an expected 3-4 week delivery time.

To order (paypal and credit card) go to

http://geocachingmaine.org/

and click on the coin window on the right.

Edited by Sudonim

Paypal'd for 68 coins. Big Kudos for not ripping us off like some others have been doing( or trying to do ) lately. You do need to adjust shipping costs for larger orders, let me know how much to add and I'll paypal some extra over. Thanks for all the work and coming through with an affordable and nice looking coin!

I ordered 8 coins. At the very reasonable price these are coins that you can leave in a cache--kind of the origional point of having geo-coins.

I have two long lost travel bugs and will use there numbers with an explaination and the coin in a small plastic bag to make it fully trackable. Hopefully it survives, but if not I can always start a replacement up for only $3.25

Maine geocachers should be warmly thanbked for what they are doing!

The first person that puts these on EBay should be tarred and feathered!!!!

Just paypaled for 5. I'm one of those that would pay the extra $1.50 for geocaching.com trackable, but $3.25 is VERY reasonable and I thank the Maine geocachers for putting this together.

So I have to ask.

Would a trackable on GC, with Icon in the tray, including S&H with delivery conformation be reasonable at $7.50 ?

Paypal'd for 68 coins. Big Kudos for not ripping us off like some others have been doing( or trying to do ) lately.  You do need to adjust shipping costs for larger orders,  let me know how much to add and I'll paypal some extra over.  Thanks for all the work and coming through with an affordable and nice looking coin!

Glad you like the coin.

I don't need any extra for shipping. I priced these coins close to cost (but not close enough to OWE money) and shipping is added into each coin. I needed the extra $2.25 for lower quantity orders because the numbers didn't add up. You are fine with this order. Priority mail will cover this fine. I told Matt that I was adding in insurance too, because of the size of the order (don't want to have to worry about it)

-Andy