Pqs Schedule Changes

GoaTSniFFer

Is anyone else seeing their PQs change schedule? I have seen several times when I go in to look at one of mine that the day or frequency of the PQs has changed. I just looked and my normally run PQ on Friday had changed to Saturday. This has happened several times now.

I just changed my GC password as a precaution.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Charles

Is anyone else seeing their PQs change schedule? I have seen several times when I go in to look at one of mine that the day or frequency of the PQs has changed. I just looked and my normally run PQ on Friday had changed to Saturday. This has happened several times now.

I just changed my GC password as a precaution.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Charles

Are you sure? Remember, the order they're displayed will change often. You have to check the name, not the position in the list.

Are you sure? Remember, the order they're displayed will change often. You have to check the name, not the position in the list.

Positive. It is not the order of the pocket queries that is changing. It is the little red check mark changing to a different day or completely removed all together. I have noticed this at least three times now, with the latest occurring today. Today's change was my normal Friday query that was to run, but the check had moved to Saturday instead of Friday.

Very strange, which is why I finally changed my password just in case someone is jacking with me.