Psycho Urban Caches This Sunday!

Airsafety

HI Everyone,

I'm going out to try some of the Psycho Urban Caches in Frederick MD this coming Sunday. I plan to be at the first site at 11 am - all are welcome to join.

Here's the location:

Psycho Urban Cache #1 - Calm Before the Storm by Vinny & Sue Team

N39° 25.291 W77° 26.622 (WGS84)

Use waypoint: GCQ8YA

Size: Micro

See you there!

Airsafety

HI Everyone,

I'm going out to try some of the Psycho Urban Caches in Frederick MD this coming Sunday. I plan to be at the first site at 11 am - all are welcome to join.

Here's the location:

Psycho Urban Cache #1 - Calm Before the Storm by Vinny & Sue Team

N39° 25.291 W77° 26.622 (WGS84)

Use waypoint: GCQ8YA

Size: Micro

See you there!

Airsafety

As the creator of the Psycho Urban Cache series (and the Psycho Backcountry Cache series), I wish you the best! Let me know if we can help with anything! You have our number. You will want some changes of dry clothes, dry socks, dry shoes or boots, and the gear as outlined on the cache pages. You can likely skip the protective Tyvek hazmat bunny suit and SCBA apparatus on PUC #7 at this time of the year, but you may want to be sure that your vaccinations are up to date.

Many Thanks to Vinny & Sue for this incredible series of caches. If you are tired of the same old thing, these caches are for YOU! Great fun... we really had a blast!

Cache Well,

Airsafety <_<

John, thank you much for your great phone call after your team completed the PUC series this afternoon, and for your very kind words above! Minutes after we got off the fone, Sue and I finished the first draft of artwork for images (front, back, shoulders) for the Psycho Urban Cache T-shirts we hope to give out to the first 12 or 20 folks who find of at least 5 of the caches in the PUC series. I have uploaded more info on the T-shirts, including fotos (front, back, shoulder) of the first prototype of a long-sleeved PUC T-shirt, to the main Psycho Urban Cache series thread at the Maryland Geocaching Society forum (in the "New and Favorite Hides Area.) And, Sue and I plan to wear prototypes of these T-shirts to the Blood & Guts log signing party next weekend!

I have just learned from John (Airsafety) that he has updated his geocaching/adventure blog, Airsafety's Cachin' Madness, at http://www.airsafety.blogspot.com/

with a bit of a tale about the quest of his VA team on Sunday for the seven PUC caches, and he has uploaded a number of fine fotos taken at these caches to the blog page as well. The photo of the narrow tube brought back all my deep visceral memories of the fear and panic engendered each time I make the trek down that tiny pipe, slithering on my belly and torn elbows, basrely able to move, thinking how close the angel of death is... with panic hovering close by....

John, it was totally fun reading the stories and seeing the pictures! Thank you!