Post Pic For Free Kilted Cacher Geocoin

Kilted Cacher

Alright, here we go. Post a pic of you in a Kilt (gentlemen, and I use that term loosely), or a Kilted Skirt (Ladies) with your GPS on a cache hunt and I will send you a Kilted Cacher Personal Geocoin (unactivated). This is limited to the first 10 people.

*Note: NO UTILI-KILTS. This must be a tartan kilt.

Edited by Kilted Cacher

Does it have to be sent to you directly, or posted to this thread ? And do I have to actually FIND the cache ( the one I have in mind is proving elusive, DNF'ed once already), and is a night cache alright ?

I might be able to borrow a kilt tonite, and get a pic qwik !

Edited by Captain Chaoss

I already have one of your coins, but I've done worse for less.

Even though I'm part Scottish I need some clarification.

Does the deal require just the skirt (sorry if that's the wrong term)? Or does "wearing a kilt" mean you also need to have the long socks and the little purse (sorry again) thing hanging in front to qualify?

Just the kilt will suffice. I usually wear mine with just boot socks and hiking shoes.

Yes, pic must be posted here for all to see :bad: , show your pride (and I mean personal pride, not what you were first thinking)

Does it have to be a true kilt or can any skirt work LOL 

Make it look like a kilt, and submit it here. We'll let the court of public opinion decide your fate.

Can I wear one of my wife's tartan skirts? I don't have a kilt in my tartan yet and I'd do JUST ABOUT anything to get one of your COOL Geocoins.

Let me know, and I'll even consider doing this tomorrow or Saturday. I have NO digital cam and would actually have to do this in front of my geocaching buddies.

Yes Snurt and Phideo, THIS MEANS YOU! :bad:

:D

What's wrong with Ulilikilts? I happen to own 3 of them and wear them all the time. I even wear them into work before I change into my BDU uniform.

If I can take the razzing from a bunch of Army guys for the last 3 years I think UK's should qualify. Heck my avatar is wearing a UK too.

How many others cache in their UK's?

Just my own opinion and not trying to stir things up. But UK's rock!!!!

JP

Edited by Palm Grunt

Caught a cache with my brother tonight while in our Cammo Kilts This pic along with a couple others are on Terra caching .com under Kaching in Kilts (LC9I) Also in the picture above in the tie-dyed shirts are Old Hippy, Leggoes, Lil Devil, & 1/2 the BootyBuddies. Old hippy & Granny and My self would like one of tour coins each.

Thanks

Team Leggoes

Okay, since the official judging committee has yet to be named, unless it's just KC himself, I feel the need to point out that none of these pix sport any of the kilt wearers with a GPS in hand, which was one of the requirements.

We had already found the cache, so we set our GPSr's down for the photo shoot ;) :)

...with your GPS on a cache hunt...

Nyet! 0 for two :D

My friends and Michigan Cachers just got married on October 8th, and are away on their honeymoon in northern Michigan. I showed them my KiltedCacher geocoin at the reception and they fell in love with it. They would love one, but are still away from home. Can I win one for them and you can get their address from the email in their profile? or you can mail it to me, and I'll get it to them.

Here is his GC.com profile: Team ManicPair

Here is Kevin and Heather; Kevin showing off his new bride and kilt at their wedding.

manicpair.jpg

Okay, since the official judging committee has yet to be named, unless it's just KC himself, I feel the need to point out that none of these pix sport any of the kilt wearers with a GPS in hand, which was one of the requirements.

We had already found the cache, so we set our GPSr's down for the photo shoot :( :(

I asked for the GPS in hand or nearby, so that I would know that the pic was not something pulled from the internet or somewhere else. I do not know what most of you look like and unless I see a GPS then I really don't know if it's you or not. I was hoping for a more recent pic, which is why I was asking for a GPS in hand.

Alright, I'll allow UKs, but you gotta have your GPSr with you. Just go outside your house and say 'your on your way to a cache' and take a pic. That should do it.

Ok, 4 out 10 coins gone so far, who's next.

By the way, here I am playing my bagpipes.

kc.jpg

Kilted Cacher

Yep, I know that's you, even without a GPS in the pic. I had the pleasure of hearing them at the Midwest Geobash. They sounded so good I came over thanked you for playing such great sounds, and gave you some white Jeep's.

I hope to hear you at next years Geobash.

I know Team Manicpair didn't have a GPS thats why I put a link to his funny face on his GC profile page. If you look at his recent cache finds you'll also see he mentions that he's caching on his honeymoon. but rules are rules, that's OK.

Edited by Team CoyChev

*Note: NO UTILI-KILTS. This must be a tartan kilt.

That was correct, untill this was put up.

"Alright, I'll allow UKs, but you gotta have your GPSr with you. Just go outside your house and say 'your on your way to a cache' and take a pic. That should do it."

So I put on my UK and ,went to find a cache.

Richard

We had already found the cache, so we set our GPSr's down for the photo shoot :D :o

I asked for the GPS in hand or nearby, so that I would know that the pic was not something pulled from the internet or somewhere else. I do not know what most of you look like and unless I see a GPS then I really don't know if it's you or not. I was hoping for a more recent pic, which is why I was asking for a GPS in hand.

In that case, here's the log for this pic

38cd4198-39a1-49bd-9b7c-b46b329f97bd.jpg

and the log for this pic

bcf6294c-9004-40ef-a851-68d9ed371849.jpg

and of course, the event cache where we took the pic I first psted to this thread B)