My Dog And The Geobone!

Lemon Fresh Dog

If I had one I might let her wear it. Gee, if I only had one.............. for my puppy to wear. :P

Only if she promises not to lock me out of my car again like last night. My husband had to rescue us. Took only 5 minutes. Luck me I had my phone in my pocket but left the keys in the car. :P Silly 5 month old. :P

Cornerstone4 that’s allot of tags on your dogs. What on earth are they for?

1 for rabies

1 for contact info

1 geobone

1 ????

I personally can’t stand all the jingling when I walk my dog and she only has 1 tag at the moment. To young to get rabies for another 3 weeks. When I go hiking I like hearing what’s going on in the woods. I needless to say wonder what I’m going to do when my dog has 2 tags on and a leash. Oh the noise.

Cute dogs by the way.. :)

QUOTE (pcfrog @ Oct 14 2005, 05:43 AM)

1 for rabies

1 for contact info

1 geobone

1 ????

It looks like they have older rabies tags on.

They do make a bit of noise walking around!

1- Tag is our contact info that the kids had made for them.

2- Rabies Tag

3- License

4-Geobone!

The city we live in requires us to pay an annual fee to license our dogs, so that tag is in addition to the rabies tag.

It used to be that the license law was not enforced, but that changed a couple of years ago. Now, they have people that go through the neighborhoods with lists of homes with registered dogs. They ring your doorbell, and if they hear a dog, or dogs barking, and you are not on the list of having a registered dog, they write you a ticket, and stick it on your door! :)

We had just moved to town when they came through our neighborhood. We live in a new development, so all the neighbors were out that night comparing their citatations! :D

Hahaha!  :blink:

Not only does a "cat" person win the bone, but now that cat is wearing it!

I'll have to create a little fish coin next time around.....hmmmm....that gets me thinking....

LOL - Actually Bob is only wearing the bone for the picture. He's a little guy and it's a pretty heavy bone! Also, he'd surely manage to get it off and I'd lose it - can't have that. I just had to post the pic though. (That is an EXTREMELY annoyed look he has in the picture.)

Is there a way to get a GeoBone icon on the stats page or is that only available for trackable coins? They are putting up a number of new coin icons and a bone icon would be waaaaaaay cool. ;)

Edited by thrak

QUOTE (pcfrog @ Oct 14 2005, 05:43 AM)

1 for rabies

1 for contact info

1 geobone

1 ????

It looks like they have older rabies tags on. 

They do make a bit of noise walking around!

1- Tag is our contact info that the kids had made for them.

2- Rabies Tag

3- License

:lol::ph34r:

pcfrog...i'm with you. just one rabies tag and a microchip for my pooch. but if more tags are required, i use the large plastic color-coded key identifier-thingys. you know, those round things you put on the end of your keys. they act like dog-tag silencers, PLUS they come in cool colors! :ph34r:

I just recieved my geobone the other day and finally got around to taking some pictures.

lucy.jpg

This is my geo-dog Lucy the wonder pup. She just returned home on Monday after taking a week and a half "walkabout" around the big city.

Otter.jpg

This is Otter. We found her while looking for Lucy. I hate to admit it, but I hope I get to keep her.

;) Being a dog person, and seeing as how there's gonna be a new wave of bones hitting new owners mailboxes, I thought this thread needed bumped.... It's one of my all time fav. threads, and once I get my new bones, I may have to try to see if my hounds will tolerate a collar and try to snap some pics. :D

1 for rabies

1 for contact info

1 geobone

1 ????

I personally can’t stand all the jingling when I walk my dog and she only has 1 tag at the moment. To young to get rabies for another 3 weeks. When I go hiking I like hearing what’s going on in the woods. I needless to say wonder what I’m going to do when my dog has 2 tags on and a leash. Oh the noise.

Cute dogs by the way.. ;)

tag silencers..will also help protect their geobone!

Ok, I will repost my pics here...

16e8733b-2230-41ee-a098-126ea8c46899.jpg

awww I love your boston. We have a boston too. But he has no geobone....I do have a tb for him though.

SpadieE006.jpg

I love your boston. We have a Three boston too. But they has no geobone....I would like to get a tb for Them wounder where you buy them or find them at ? you can email me at gbtazz@hotmail.com

i was wondering if youd post a pic of jasper!!

Yes. I finally got him to sit still long enough to grab a picture. He would sit, but when I went to focus the camera, he would take that as his cue to get up and come put his nose on the lens.

The mind of a puppy moves faster than the shutter of a camera. :D