Okay Folks, Here It Is......my Awesome 3rd Edition

DHobby1

Okay folks, here it is......my awesome 3rd Edition DHobby1 coin.

dhob3.gif

This coin has my little cachin buddy Louie on the front...or Louis VI for you fancy folk!! Louie and I are best buds and go caching together everywhere.....well actually, lately because of my.......um.....coin addicition, I haven't been out caching as much.....but that's a whole other story......back to my coin...

I have been active in coin trading for awhile so I already have quite a collection of coins. I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have......my GOLD LE....well, unless you have something very 'special' ....don't even ask - I only had 25 of these made and it's a beauty!

Let the trading begin.....

Oh BTW, I had my coins designed and made at www.thecachingplace.com.

And you otter see the awesome milestone coins they have!

Edited by DHobby1

I have to tell you that these are some sharp looking coins!!! As for the gold, they have to be some of the best gold coins I have seen to date. If you are fortunate to land one of the golds you will not be dissapointed. It is well worth a hard to find!!! Little Louie is famous and he doesn't even know it ( I keep trying to tell him, but he doesn't seem to care much :P:P ).

Edited by Damenace
Okay folks, here it is......my awesome 3rd Edition DHobby1 coin.

dhob3.gif

This coin has my little cachin buddy Louie on the front...or Louis VI for you fancy folk!! Louie and I are best buds and go caching together everywhere.....well actually, lately because of my.......um.....coin addicition, I haven't been out caching as much.....but that's a whole other story......back to my coin...

I have been active in coin trading for awhile so I already have quite a collection of coins. I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have......my GOLD LE....well, unless you have something very 'special' ....don't even ask - I only had 25 of these made and it's a beauty!

Let the trading begin.....

cudnt help messin a round a bit

I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have.

I know I will soon have a coin that no one else has. :unsure: Mine are currently being made and should be ready by Nov 10th. Would love to do a future trade when I get mine. For the rest of you, I will post on the forum with a picture hopefully, when they arrive and will be doing trades personal for personal at that time.