Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
DHobby1

Okay Folks, Here It Is......my Awesome 3rd Edition

Okay folks, here it is......my awesome 3rd Edition DHobby1 coin.

dhob3.gif

This coin has my little cachin buddy Louie on the front...or Louis VI for you fancy folk!! Louie and I are best buds and go caching together everywhere.....well actually, lately because of my.......um.....coin addicition, I haven't been out caching as much.....but that's a whole other story......back to my coin...

I have been active in coin trading for awhile so I already have quite a collection of coins. I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have......my GOLD LE....well, unless you have something very 'special' ....don't even ask - I only had 25 of these made and it's a beauty!

Let the trading begin.....

Oh BTW, I had my coins designed and made at www.thecachingplace.com.

And you otter see the awesome milestone coins they have!

Edited by DHobby1

I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have......

Is there such a thing???? :unsure:

My GOLD LE....well, unless you have something very 'special' ....don't even ask - I only had 25 of these made and it's a beauty!

I Like the gold... Very Nice

Richard

I have to tell you that these are some sharp looking coins!!! As for the gold, they have to be some of the best gold coins I have seen to date. If you are fortunate to land one of the golds you will not be dissapointed. It is well worth a hard to find!!! Little Louie is famous and he doesn't even know it ( I keep trying to tell him, but he doesn't seem to care much :P:P ).

Edited by Damenace

Way to go Don! These are some great looking coins. I'm glad I was able to hook up a trade for them. (I guess that means there are only 24 Golds left, since I aint trading mine!) :P

Still searching through all my pockets.... looking for any coins you don't already have......

I think I'm gonna need more pockets!!!

Dhobby1,

I know I've already traded away all my coins with you...I'll email you an offer though.

well ill be go to hel n beyond

i swears ya got mor

gosh darn coins than

carters gots pills

hang on to one of

them there gold coins

me an the ole mule

are headin out to find

you a nice big nugget to trade

by the ways

how do yall make

yer fancy coins spin like that

Okay folks, here it is......my awesome 3rd Edition DHobby1 coin.

dhob3.gif

This coin has my little cachin buddy Louie on the front...or Louis VI for you fancy folk!! Louie and I are best buds and go caching together everywhere.....well actually, lately because of my.......um.....coin addicition, I haven't been out caching as much.....but that's a whole other story......back to my coin...

I have been active in coin trading for awhile so I already have quite a collection of coins. I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have......my GOLD LE....well, unless you have something very 'special' ....don't even ask - I only had 25 of these made and it's a beauty!

cudnt help messin a round a bit

DHobby,

Thanks for the trade of your new version 3 GOLD coin for one of my new Fire Elemental LE GOLD coins . Your Gold coin is one of the best I've seen out there!!

Thanks again,

FE

oh golly goodness gracious....I must have at least one!!!!! aahh what to do....I'll ponder over my coin list....bet'cha gott'em all already though :)

Again, your gold coin looks great. I might need to trade you one of my gold coins. I only had five made.. Hummm.. What to do.

Richard of the GeoCrickets

I would like to trade my new Antique silver coin for coins that I don't already have.

I know I will soon have a coin that no one else has. :unsure: Mine are currently being made and should be ready by Nov 10th. Would love to do a future trade when I get mine. For the rest of you, I will post on the forum with a picture hopefully, when they arrive and will be doing trades personal for personal at that time.