Missed Out On The Nj Geocoin?

Team Rampant Lion

My new cache Barney's Rubble contains an unregistered NJ Geocoin as the First to Find prize. No hints or clues until someone finds it!

Also my proposal to the Sparta Parks and Recreation Department for a new cache series has been approved! Maybe an opportunity for more geocoins :P ...

Skigirl tried to get FTF on this in the pouring rain this morning, but alas, was beaten there by someone else. She wanted that coin bad!

How do you get it so fast, as of this writing it is not even on the Newest in New Jersey ? I get E Mail notice of new caches on Thurs, is that the only day they come out ? Just curious, not that I am about to run out in this rain. Or do you have to run pocket query ?

Edited by Packanack
How do you get it so fast, as of this writing it is not even on the Newest in New Jersey ? I get E Mail notice of new caches on Thurs, is that the only day they come out ? Just curious, not that I am about to run out in this rain. Or do you have to run pocket query ?

I subscribe to "published" notifications for caches in the area. That and TRL's post here helped.

I'm impressed by the number of people out & caching in this not-so-gentle drizzle! And not just cache-n-dashes! Beware of flooded roads & flash floods in streams, and keep the log sheets dry

Skigirl and I were out in Saturday's downpour. We learned the limitations of our raingear.

Barney's Rubble appeared on my nearby list this morning. Alas, we spent too much time looking for a 'simple 1.5/1' FTF

Alas, you, Andy, Skigirl and CacheHungter42 need jobs :D .

Yeah. We picked a great week for a vacation, didn't we? Only 13 caches in one week. The weather is supposed to clear up by Monday. Wait a minute, we have to go back to work Monday. :)