Coin Icons

nielsenc

I just checked out Moun10Bike's stats page and he owns 400 Moun10Bike coins.

GEESH! I don't even "own" one. :)

Recall that I came out with my geocoins at the same time that Jeremy released the Travel Bug system (in fact, the first coin I released is just the 29th TB: http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?ID=29). They were initially intended to just be a type of traveler, and so like Travel Bugs it made sense that I was the owner.

It wasn't until later that geocoin collecting came around and people started wanting to "own" them. However, to stay consistent and avoid problems with people holding some of those old ones, I activate all of the coins before releasing them.

I could have a NY icon, but since the coins aren't even finished yet that would just be silly. ;)

Gee, I'd like to know how you'd do that Vargseld since I'm the only ones that has the list of numbers/activation codes for the NY coins. :)

And I still want my coin code to be "NYQUIL",!!! :D

Some nights I just can't get to sleep reading these forums, y'know... :)

The Pennsylvania Coins will carry this icon:

paicon32.jpg

The tracking codes are in, so we hope to be testing it soon with GC!  :D

Now that's a cool icon!

How about our lions... 6-0, baybee (hopefully 7-0 by tomorrow night)!

WE ARE....

Just for you AG, I'm officially changing the icon to this:

psuicon.gif

Pitt and Temple fans will just have to deal with it. :)

I could have a NY icon, but since the coins aren't even finished yet that would just be silly. ;)

Gee, I'd like to know how you'd do that Vargseld since I'm the only ones that has the list of numbers/activation codes for the NY coins. :blink:

This Excel file says otherwise. :blink:

Okay, I decided that I want "NY1DAY". I'd sift through 1000 coins to find that one!

Eroupean Union should have a EU  icon

I think Colorado didnt have the icon option when it came out.

Looking good !  ;)

Groundspeak have had the gif files for the EU icon for weeks now and haven't updated it on the site yet. Very frustrating. :blink:

Maybe there is a problem that they need to address. There was a problem with the Tennessee icon, it should have been showing almost a month ago but just got fixed a couple days ago. Multiple emails didn't help, but when I posted in the gc.com forum Jeremy found and fixed a problem.