Ladycacher Coin

Ladycacher

Update: The coins will all be shipped out by the 28th of this month (October). The coins will be here on Monday or Tuesday and I will start shipping them when they arrive. I am allowing myself time to get them all shipped because I have alot on my plate the next few weeks.

For those of you who ordered/traded for both The Boys Of Ladycacher and Ladycacher, I will ship them togather.

I will take more trades/purchases after all the coins that have been ordered are shipped out.

Thanks to all that have been patient, to those who traded, and those who bought coins.

Thanks for the update. Take your time. I am sure that you have alot going on. Things have been pretty crazy around here too (and I didn't have to deal with a huricane on top of everything else). So, I can just imagine what it is like there.

I can't wait to see yours and the kids coins.

I will be patiently waiting.

I am having an event this weekend.....it sure would be nice to have them by then! That may be wishful thinking. They were mailed out to me today, so we will see. :P

It depends on how rural the area was where they were mailed. I receive shipments from CFA in VA in 2days. But rural area delivery can add a day or two. If your mail comes early enough, you'll probably get them on Saturday.

I am having an event this weekend..... :(

Wish I could be there....

THat would be awesome! You will have to come here for the GW4 event next year. You are more than welcome to stay with us.

Actually, we had started planning for it, but my vacation schedule that my masters will approve this year precludes it. :(

One of the bad things about working for DON and a war being on.