Total Insanity

bikinibottomfeeders

question...since this cache is taking time away from me finding/hiding other caches...do i get to log it as found for each time i visited the site while trying to find it...???

WHAT THE HECK!!! If you said "Found it" that would mean that you indeed "FOUND IT" Why would you log a found if you didn't find it! So what if it's taking away from other caches 'cause that is strickly your choice. You can choose to skip over this one and find the caches that you would have missed if you hunted it in the first place.

A smiley is something that you earn by actually getting your name into the logbook of the cache that you hunted.

question...since this cache is taking time away from me finding/hiding other caches...do i get to log it as found for each time i visited the site while trying to find it...???

WHAT THE HECK!!! If you said "Found it" that would mean that you indeed "FOUND IT" Why would you log a found if you didn't find it! So what if it's taking away from other caches 'cause that is strickly your choice. You can choose to skip over this one and find the caches that you would have missed if you hunted it in the first place.

A smiley is something that you earn by actually getting your name into the logbook of the cache that you hunted.

Ummm, Nate? I believe he was joshing.

Mrs. Car54

Okay so I have NO LIFE...I am up to something over 6 hours by now. PP met me out there yesterday, I had to pick up some ammo cans...and HE did a very mean thing! Go out and look again, he added a little something - and he DID CONFIRM IT IS STILL THERE!!

Peacecamp is right - I want a clue, but I DON'T want it either. :P

I didn't even want to look with PP there, cause I didn't want him accused of giving me hints. (Couldn't stand the thought of him standing behind me laughing :unsure: while I pawed at the ground and tree :) )

I do have a new idea though :ph34r:

What is driving me insane about this cache is not so much as the fact that I can't find it but the dilemma that I have whether I want a clue or not. Finding caches without clues make the find that much better. But having a clue on this one would maybe keep me from the looney farm. :ph34r::P:):ph34r::P:):unsure::ph34r:

that is why this cache is called what it is called TOTAL INSANITY!!!

For anyone coming to Saturday's Ready.. Set.. IndiGo Bloomington Event

There will be tours available to the Total Insanity Insane Asylum. :ph34r:

Please do not wear anything with "long sleeves" as you might be mistaken for an inmate...uh...I mean...patient. Leave all sharp objects at home, and please NO CHAINSAWS! However microscopes may be helpful.

Beware of deranged patients BBF and BBG :rolleyes:

I FOUND IT!!!!!

I FOUND IT!!!!!

I FOUND IT!!!!!

whoooohooooo!!!!

thanx PP for a VERY challenging hide.

can't believe I looked right at it so many times only to walk away and look somewhere else.

can't wait to get my coin.

LOL

thanx,

bbf

Congrats!

Now you get to add to the insanity of the others, as they all realize "it really IS there!!!!!" (ah, the bliss of living far enough away to not be able to really search for it).

:ph34r::mad::ph34r:

so, does this mean you'll soon be taunting the others? oops, I meant encouraging them?