Fall Migo Coin To Trade

TeamMaddog

I have an unactivated Fall Migo coin that I am looking to trade. I will NOT sell it for any amount. What I am looking for are unactivated Winter and Spring Migo coins. I would be willing to consider other trades though ( if they are enticing enough ). Please feel free to post here or e-mail me. I would like to be able to see pics of the trades offered. Cache on and hunt hard!!!

Ok, so I have several offers but they are all so different. How about to make it fair you post what exactly you are willing to trade and pics. I think I made a mistake of having people email me. I had no idea my mail would get so full. I'm also interested in trackable on gc.com. Once I accept offer if your in the area of the meet and greet in Westland, MI we can trade in person.

I have an unactivated Fall Migo coin that I am looking to trade. I will NOT sell it for any amount. What I am looking for are unactivated Winter and Spring Migo coins. I would be willing to consider other trades though ( if they are enticing enough ). Please feel free to post here or e-mail me. I would like to be able to see pics of the trades offered. Cache on and hunt hard!!!

I should have a spring to trade..

Richard

Ok, so I have several offers but they are all so different. How about to make it fair you post what exactly you are willing to trade and pics. I think I made a mistake of having people email me. I had no idea my mail would get so full. I'm also interested in trackable on gc.com. Once I accept offer if your in the area of the meet and greet in Westland, MI we can trade in person.

Have GC.com trackable coins to trade, But im no where near there!

Dallas TX

Plane ticket in the deal? :unsure:

:ph34r:

Edited by xfalcon1

Have GC.com trackable coins to trade, But im no where near there!

Dallas TX

Plane ticket in the deal? :unsure:

:ph34r:

I will mail if no where near here. Are the wa trackable on gc.com?

I would trade a Limited edition Mt McKinley (200 made) and a Limited edition Pennsylvania (250) made. Both are GC.com trackable, and I know at least the Penn has its own icon (not different from the standard edition, but not just a gold coin icon). I don't have either coin in hand at the moment, because they're both still being minted, but for the inconvenience of waiting, I'd throw in any other standard coin that is listed as available on my cointracking.com profile. Please email me through GC.com profile or cointracking if interested in this deal or negotiating something else based on my available list.

Edited by Redwing_dave