Migo Geocoins

PassingWind

You guys amaze me. I had expected this batch of coins to last us a month or two and it didn't even last 24hrs. I never even told anyone I was putting them back online in the store, I just did it quietly. All I can say is WOW and thanks for supporting Michigan Geocaching whether that was your intent or not.

There may be a few dozen left but it was so fast & furious that I shut it down until they are all packed up and the dust clears. I expect to put 20-40 back online in a day or two. We will have one more batch of this coin before the end of the year and that should be in early November. That will be the end of the line for this MiGO design so watch for it.

Rusty...

MiGO Store

You guys amaze me. I had expected this batch of coins to last us a month or two and it didn't even last 24hrs. I never even told anyone I was putting them back online in the store, I just did it quietly. All I can say is WOW and thanks for supporting Michigan Geocaching whether that was your intent or not.

There may be a few dozen left but it was so fast & furious that I shut it down until they are all packed up and the dust clears. I expect to put 20-40 back online in a day or two. We will have one more batch of this coin before the end of the year and that should be in early November. That will be the end of the line for this MiGO design so watch for it.

Rusty...

MiGO Store

Doh...I guess I should have ordered more then just 1. :unsure:

Rusty...

MiGO Store

Thanks for the update Rusty ! :unsure: