Cant Unarchive Cache, Approver Never Answers Back

OntarioGuy

Sorry to hijack, but I have a question about reviewers: Are there any hardcore reviewers that have a reasonably small area and will actually go find every cache before they approve them?

Ummmm, no? :rolleyes:

There were more than 400 caches submitted in my review territory in the past month. I don't have time to look for them *after* they're published! <_<

Hi there I am trying to unarchive Ghost Train 2003, I messaged 9Key my approver twice and waited almost two weeks, still no response.

What can I do ?

I dont think he will ever reply to me ...

It looks like cache-tech is the approver for your area or at least one of them.

Sorry to hijack, but I have a question about reviewers: Are there any hardcore reviewers that have a reasonably small area and will actually go find every cache before they approve them?

Ummmm, no? :rolleyes:

There were more than 400 caches submitted in my review territory in the past month. I don't have time to look for them *after* they're published! <_<

Yeah, I know it was a stupid question; I just wasn't sure how many reviewers there are, or if someone might have gotten a real small area and could do them all.

Carry on...

Hi there I am trying to unarchive Ghost Train 2003, I messaged 9Key my approver twice and waited almost two weeks, still no response.

What can I do ?

I dont think he will ever reply to me ...

It looks like cache-tech is the approver for your area or at least one of them.

Cache-Tech covers the eastern provinces of Canada.

EDIT: Originally I had said not to contact Cache-Tech because the OP's profile and account name suggest that he lives in British Columbia. I didn't look at the cache page, and wrongly assumed that someone in BC couldn't be the owner of a cache in an eastern province. Oops, sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Keystone