Delaware Geocoin In Production

2Dolphins

1 of each please.
One of each please.

1 of each what? There's nothing about more than 1 type of coin. Just that 2Dolphins is ...working on the Delaware Geocoin. Artwork and prices soon to follow. Or didn't you read the thread? Just saw Delaware Geocoin In Production and decided to post? :ph34r:

I think that is just their signature line :ph34r:<_<

You darn right! Last time I 'played by the rules', I missed out (Alabama). So, now I jump on with both feet. One of each? Sure. It wasn't that long ago that someone put out a coin and then halfway through the ordering process decided to do another version. But since I had already ordered mine, I didn't think to check up with that forum too closely. Based on past experience, this is what I have to do to get on the list for the coin.

Geez, what if it's ugly???

<--Waiting to post interest for when there is pricing, a design and other deatils.

It is not going to be ugly. Sheesh.. If I have my way it will be the best looking coin out there (except maybe Moun10Bike's new coin) :unsure:

Anyhow, please don't post to this thread, it is out of control and I will not be checking it again, instead please send me email.

I am keeping every request. So no need to send twice

Please note that due to the sheer volumn of requests, I will not reply to each request until we are ready with the prices and pictures. At that time we will start sending email.

Thanks,

2Dolphins

Geez, what if it's ugly???

<--Waiting to post interest for when there is pricing, a design and other deatils.

It is not going to be ugly. Sheesh.. If I have my way it will be the best looking coin out there (except maybe Moun10Bike's new coin) :unsure:

Anyhow, please don't post to this thread, it is out of control and I will not be checking it again, instead please send me email.

I am keeping every request. So no need to send twice

Please note that due to the sheer volumn of requests, I will not reply to each request until we are ready with the prices and pictures. At that time we will start sending email.

Thanks,

2Dolphins

Having the best looking coin out there is a going to be a tough match to follow. There are several really nice looking coins now. I'm Looking forward to seeing what your coin looks like.

Regarding the fact that people are ordering without seeing artwork - Have you ever gone to a movie? Typically you base your decision on subject or the filmmakers previous works. I've never heard someone say "I'm not going see it until I see a lot of selected scenes to determine if I'm going to like it or not." Or going to a resturant for the first time. Do you demand samples of everything before you decide if you're going to eat there? Going to a ball game? I sure don't know what the outcome will be, but based on the teams that are playing, I figure I'll enjoy myself. In each case I pays me money and I takes me chances. I don't stand outside the movie theater, resturant, or ball field telling people they're stupid for going in. :P

Why aren't coin sales the same way? Who says artwork has to be presented before orders should be taken? Some coins will be thouroughly unforgettable. Most will be OK. Some will be outstanding. To me, I'll go through a lot of ho-hum and average coins to get a few of the outstanding ones. I've personally never met a coin I didn't like.

If it means going past people who infer that I'm stupid for ordering something sight unseen. then I'll just smile :P and place my order for '2 please'. Let them stand outside complaining to themselves and miss all the good stuff.

I've never heard someone say "I'm not going see it until I see a lot of selected scenes to determine if I'm going to like it or not."

Uhh, that's what trailers are for. I wouldn't go see a movie without knowing something about it. I doubt many people would. It could end up being a waste of money and 2 hours.

I have no doubts this coin will look good, but that's beside the point. Some day people will pre order rocks without knowing it and I'll be laughing from the side lines. :P

:blink:

Anyhow, please don't post to this thread, it is out of control and I will not be checking it again,  instead please send me email.

I am keeping every request.  So no need to send twice

Please note that due to the sheer volumn of requests, I will not reply to each request until we are ready with the prices and pictures.  At that time we will start sending email.

Thanks,

2Dolphins

:blink:Psssssssssssssstt ! :lol:

EDIT: Send Email to2 Dolphins Not Me! ;)

Edited by RustyBeerCan

Even though 2Dolphins has never mentioned alternate metals, I'll take:

6 - Aluminum

2 - Stainless

1 - Nickel

3 - Magnesium

6 - Beryllium

5 - Titanium

4 - Zirconium

6 - Cast Iron

3 - Zinc

8 - Brass

5 - Columbium

9 - Copper

8 - Molybdenum

6 - Silver

6 - Lead

1 - Tantalum

2 - Tungsten

3 - Gold

I'll deal with the clay poker chip when it's finalized.

:P I'll also take a plutonium and a dozen ivory. (the real stuff not that cheap fake crap).... <_< ....JUST KIDDING........Plutonium is bad for your health. :D

Just kidding about the ivory too.. Last thing I need is PETA bustin' my chops. :o

Edited by 57chevy