Delaware Geocoin In Production

2Dolphins

I have started working on the Delaware Geocoin.  Artwork and prices soon to follow.

2Dolphins.

OK Ill jump in line to show my interest,

But I'm biting my tongue not to preorder any yet.

Or are you ready for requests?

And how Soon is Soon?

And I agree with Vargseld 100%

Dang that hurt to say that :rolleyes:

Edited by RustyBeerCan
1 of each please.
One of each please.

1 of each what? There's nothing about more than 1 type of coin. Just that 2Dolphins is ...working on the Delaware Geocoin. Artwork and prices soon to follow. Or didn't you read the thread? Just saw Delaware Geocoin In Production and decided to post? :rolleyes:

1 of each please.
One of each please.

1 of each what? There's nothing about more than 1 type of coin. Just that 2Dolphins is ...working on the Delaware Geocoin. Artwork and prices soon to follow. Or didn't you read the thread? Just saw Delaware Geocoin In Production and decided to post? :rolleyes:

I think that is just their signature line <_<:P

1 of each please.
One of each please.

1 of each what? There's nothing about more than 1 type of coin. Just that 2Dolphins is ...working on the Delaware Geocoin. Artwork and prices soon to follow. Or didn't you read the thread? Just saw Delaware Geocoin In Production and decided to post? <_<

You absolutely have a point, BUT...

Lets see, last time I was patient and waited for official orders/pre orders I got 0!

I have to agree with the Walkabouts - Ifin you don't make your wishes known when you can - you typically loose out. :ph34r: As much as I don't like posting like this, I'll just consider this as giving 2Dolphins an idea of my intrest in wanting 3 coins. If this turns into a preorder, great. If not, at least my email may be in a position to be picked up when they do become available. And yes, I did read the thread from the time it was posted.

1 of each what? There's nothing about more than 1 type of coin. Just that 2Dolphins is ...working on the Delaware Geocoin. Artwork and prices soon to follow. Or didn't you read the thread? Just saw Delaware Geocoin In Production and decided to post? <_<

I must say, the forum police are out in full force....

yes, I belive we all have read the thread! :ph34r:

Edited by geolands

I am planning on making the coin trackable through gc.com but have to work out all the details. I am also planning on having 1500 coins made. Watch the forum I will update you as soon as I have more news.

I will pencil in all the people who have put their names in so far. Feel free to send me email if you are worried that you wont get a coin. Everyone who sends email will get one coin at least until I hit the 1500 mark.

I will have a better means of preordering once the coins design is done so no more requests just yet....

2Dolphins.