Vistaprint For Geocaching Sig Items

Peanuthead

Many of us know that www.vistaprint.com offers "free" business cards (you pay for shipping and handling) to use as sig items, but.......

Have any of you ever used any of their premium products, and if so were you happy with the quality? I have an idea and am looking for feedback.. Thank you in advance.

(I know.. Peanuthead with an idea.. scary concept)

Edited by Peanuthead

I've seen the free version of the vista prints. The card stock is good and the print looks good. The design choices are a bit different.

We order our cards from Prints made easy

We were VERY satisfied with their work, communication is great, and the cards look very professional. They cost 14.95 for a samll box. I forget how many come in a box (100??). Shipping is fairly inexpensive as well

I have used VistaPrint for some Pablo Mac leave-behind cards, and have sold probably 50 sets of 250 & 500 business cards for my various clients. If you can wait a week or two they can really beat the price of a conventional printer and match the quality, too.

My most recent project was my first time to upload my own design to them and the cards came back very true to my colors, and my client loved them, so I call it 100% satisfactory.

I have ordered several different sets from them. I have gotten the free ones and some of the custom cards. Both turned out great! to me they are better than most of the cards I have seen. I thinking of getting some for geocaching for the past week. I think I will log on and order them tonight! Thanks for the reminder.