I Don't Believe It!

Having been at the Skin Two Expo on Saturday (just around the corner from a nice little micro called St Alphage Gardens) for the magazine I write for, I can conform I am Deliciously Adult. Not as Deliciously Adult as Rubberella though...

rubberella.jpg

Sorry, I just had to share!

SP <_<

So SP I guess this is you in your work wear!

Milton (aka Moote)

Edited by Moote
Sadly I have bigger breasts. This is what I was wearing:

princess.jpg

SP :ph34r:

okay, TOTALLY off topic (sorry) but does anyone know why this presumably lurvly piccie of SP doesn't appear on my screen? all I get is that annoying white square with a red cross in it! (admittedly, that might be preferable, but I don't like being in the dark!) :ph34r:

Images are enabled, and I can see the big picture at the top of this thread - very confusing! <_<

Ta

Dave

okay, TOTALLY off topic (sorry) but does anyone know why this presumably lurvly piccie of SP doesn't appear on my screen? all I get is that annoying white square with a red cross in it! (admittedly, that might be preferable, but I don't like being in the dark!) :ph34r:

Images are enabled, and I can see the big picture at the top of this thread - very confusing! <_<

Ta

Dave

Tried a refresh? I assume you can see other images? Must be that the server that contains the image just can't take the strain of the sheer number of hits.

I really can't see why you are not receiving that particular image

Sadly I have bigger breasts. This is what I was wearing:

princess.jpg

SP :ph34r:

Ta

Dave

You are far too young for such images mate :lol:

Milton (aka Moote)

ok, just to make me look even more foolish, everything is working fine now (without changing anything) so I'm going with kbootb's suggestion! Worth seeing though - i especially like the second picture, where the young lady has colour coordinated (see, coordinate, just to keep slightly to the subject of caching) with the steps. :( OBVIOUSLY, that was all I was looking at in the pic, as Milton says, far too young for this sort of thing :unsure:

Dave

PS - who has SP's address? :unsure:

Having been at the Skin Two Expo on Saturday (just around the corner from a nice little micro called St Alphage Gardens) for the magazine I write for, I can conform I am Deliciously Adult. Not as Deliciously Adult as Rubberella though...

rubberella.jpg

Sorry, I just had to share!

SP :unsure:

I'm convinced the guy in the background with the glasses is my parish priest.

I'd better come clean. The second colour-coordinated (well spotted!) picture is actually my friend Amalthea, who was modelling at the show. I met her in July while doing a photoshoot for the mag and it was nice to see her and her identical twin sister (yep, really. Gawd I love my job!) at the Expo. To push the topic back to caching, she did see the sport on CSI (I think. Some US crime series anyway) and thought it sounded cool. She may yet join our ranks... :unsure:

SP :unsure: <-Gimp mask.

rubberella.jpg

I can see that Rubberella is obviously ready and waiting :rolleyes: to become an excellent geocacher - She has a sensible waterproof outfit for caching in all weathers, good lace-up boots for stomping across bogs and moors and large bags which are full to bursting with interesting swop items... I'm sure she'll be a great enhancement to SP's enjoyment of his hobby. :ph34r: Mrs B

I can see that Rubberella is obviously ready and waiting :P to become an excellent geocacher - She has a sensible waterproof outfit for caching in all weathers, good lace-up boots for stomping across bogs and moors and large bags which are full to bursting with interesting swop items... I'm sure she'll be a great enhancement to SP's enjoyment of his hobby. :P Mrs B

The heels on those boots are a bit high for stoping across the moors though!