Migo Winter And Spring Coins

Team Sand Dollar

I was going to hold out for a Fisur or IndyDriver but thats not likely to happen. I was able to aquire an extra of these when they were not so sought after but since I could not get the extra summer or fall, and my dad and I both have our sets I am putting these out for trade.

There are a couple of rules though...

1) I will not sell them.

2) I want all offers to come through the forums so every one will see whats on the table.

3) Since there are 2 coins; specify which or both your trade is for. There are offers that do no specify this.

That is it...Let the fun begin.

Team Sand Dollar

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

I'll give my Alaska gold leaf on silver coin and your choice of three of the following:

Colorado coin

Washington

Tennessee

2005 GeoLuau coin

FaceDances coin

These coins are ordered and paid for awaiting delivery. I wouldn't ask for the MiGO coins untill I had these in hand.

California

New Mexico

European Union

Pennsylvania (bronze)

Mt McKinley (bronze)

Cyclops & Son Geocoin (pending trade)

As a MiGO member, I'd really like to get all the seasonal coins. Hope we can work something out.

I'll give my Alaska gold leaf on silver coin and your choice of three of the following:

Colorado coin

Washington

Tennessee

2005 GeoLuau coin

FaceDances coin

As a MiGO member, I'd really like to get all the seasonal coins. Hope we can work something out.

Whoa, that's a crazy offer. Isn't that the $42 AK coin? And just as info, that GeoLuau coin was limited to 100 pieces as well.

/shakes head

I am in need of the winter coin to complete my series. I have had to piece this series together so getting the winter would be the ultimate icing on the cake. I have 2 Swags coins I will trade for the Winter. I will also include a Tennesee silver. PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!

Here's my coins available for the MiGO Winter coin (you pick):

In My Possession

2005 Alaska

2005 Alaska Gold Leaf

2005 Alaska Silver

2005 Avroair

2005 Camp Explorer

2005 Canada

2005 Colorado

2005 Dallas/Fort Worth

2005 donbadabon

2005 Federation

2005 GONE Caching!

2005 Indiana

2002 Joy of Geocaching

2005 Maryland

2004 Michigan

2005 New Jersey

2005 North Carolina

2005 North Dakota Summer

2005 PaNoWeGe Kids

2005 PaNoWeGe Kids Gold

2005 SilverMarc

2005 Tennessee Gold

2005 Tennessee Silver

2005 Texas

2005 USA

2005 Utah

2005 Washington

2005 Wisconsin Coulee Region Cachers

Paid For/Waiting For Delivery

2005 Alabama

2005 Alabama Silver

2005 Buffalo Wings

2005 Buffalo Wings Silver

2005 California

2005 Canine Cachers

2005 Compass Rose

2005 EU

2005 Fire Elemental

2005 Hurricane Katrina Coin

2005 Kansas

2005 KevinG68

2005 KTAG

2005 LadyCacher

2005 Lemon Fresh Dog's Traveling Coin

2005 New Mexico

2005 New York

2005 Oifga Gold

2005 Opticsboy

2005 PCFrog

2005 Pennsylvania

2005 Pennsylvania LE Gold

2005 Pirates of Harriman Picnic

2005 SirGerald

2005 Tennessee

2005 The Boys of LadyCacher

2005 WildWood Bob and the Moose

E-Bay? <_<

I'm looking for Winter -- I have most of the standard org coins for past year, and would trade 6-7 easily. Rarer ones include NC, Penn, GeowoodstockIII. If this came down to any kind of bidding or chance, count me in as ready to meet price (well, as long as my wife doesn't find out). :P

This is going to be a hard choise. If I were in it for the money I would have just sold it on ebay.

What I'm I really want is a FISUR and INDY DRIVER. Ok I'm allowed to have wishes too.

Since the above is not likly to happen. I guess I would like the coins to go to 2 different cachers to finish out there collections. Because like me most collectors just won't feel complete with 3 out of 4. I know because last week when I thought I might not be able to get the Fall coin for my dad it was driving me crazy. Thats why I decided to let these go now.

That being said the biggest offer might not be the one that gets. But don't get me wrong. I still plan to make this worth while. Hey I'm not stupid. I just play this game a little differently.

Team Sand Dollar

the offers for these migo coins are insane.. now a moun10bike coin I could see... I've long since given up on the MIGO seasonals, and I'm sad to say they've soured me on wanting to collect any limited edition coins (seriously, I spend enough money on coins as it is). It will be interesting to see what the winning trade is for.

Wheew, I'm at least glad Groundspeak isn't selling short number runs for coins, otherwise getting a full set of icons would be much harder.

Colorado coin

Washington

Tennessee

2005 GeoLuau coin

FaceDances coin

Whoa, that's a crazy offer. Isn't that the $42 AK coin? And just as info, that GeoLuau coin was limited to 100 pieces as well.

/shakes head

The GeoLuau coin is a limited run of 100. Straight from the horse's mouth.

I will trade one for one only -- it's just the way I think about this hobby.

So. If you need either a Silver or Gold Geobone -- they are my personal coins and I would trade. I also have some of the recent coin editions that have been released -- and I suspect you do too!

I would "like" these coins, but am very far away from "needing" any coin.

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog
Here's my coins available for the MiGO Winter coin (you pick):

In My Possession

2005 Alaska

2005 Alaska Gold Leaf

2005 Alaska Silver ...

Just to clarify, I already have the MiGO Spring and Summer coins. I'm trying to get the other 2. And my offer is for however many coins you want from my list. Whatever you feel is fair. Take 1 or take 10, it's up to you. :ph34r:

the offers for these migo coins are insane..

I will have to agree.

I do believe that some coins are worth more than others and will bring a larger return. I feel these coins are worth 2-3 regular coins and only 1 if it for something else of equal value. The big question is what is the value of a coin.

Right now the the best offer for the Winter coin is Damenace. I really don't need the Tennesee silver but I don't have the SWAG coins in either collection. Maybe there is something of less value than the tennesee I don't have

As for the spring I'm still looking for the person who only needs the spring to complete there collection. So far I haven't found that.

Feel free to add your two cents worth on this topic. I did this not only to complete other collection but to see what others though of the trades. Don't hold back. Tell me if I'mn asking too much or too little.

Team Sand Dollar

Right now it looks like Damenace is the only cacher wanting only the Winter coin to complete his collection. Thats assuming he has the other 3. His trade right now is for 2 SWAG coins.

Son of Cyclops is no longer interested in the spring so I am still looking for someone who really needs this coin to complete a collection.

I will let this run through Friday and if the Spring is not claimed I will just put it away for awhile.

Team Sand Dollar

Right now it looks like Damenace is the only cacher wanting only the Winter coin to complete his collection. Thats assuming he has the other 3. His trade right now is for 2 SWAG coins.

Son of Cyclops is no longer interested in the spring so I am still looking for someone who really needs this coin to complete a collection.

I will let this run through Friday and if the Spring is not claimed I will just put it away for awhile.

Team Sand Dollar

Yes I have the other three Seasonal Coins, I would be excited to add your winter to complete the four coin set . Patiently waiting until Friday :ph34r:<_< .

I actually need both, but I'm not willing to give up what you are looking for in trade.

I have summer and fall, and those are the two trackable ones.

Dave... I'm the opposite.... I don't need either, and would normally be willing to give up alot of coins in trade, but not in this venue....

Time to put on the reading glasses. 

Doesn't anyone just need the Spring. 

I actually need both, but I'm not willing to give up what you are looking for in trade.

I have summer and fall, and those are the two trackable ones.

For the MIGO Spring and Winter Coins all I'm looking for a fair trade. Something I don't have that is a little harder to find.

Right now I feel the Winter coin is worth the 2 SWAG coins I was offered. I'm not looking for more than that.

As I have posted already, I'm not in this to get a bunch of coins even if I have been offered them. I just want what I see as a fair trade. Of course this coin worth thing is not an exact science.

I will let this run through Friday to see if I can pry loose one of the more desired coins but will at least trade the Winter.

Team Sand Dollar