*** This Just In***

RocketMan

Will there be sex and violence and PUD cake?

Would you settle for sax and violins and oud cacaphony?

Now I REALLY can't wait!! :)

Wow! swans and irritating lute music, now we talkin'.

With regard to casting the movie, here's a tip, Baldy

of Baldy & Goldilocks is an accomplished sax player.

You know, he had t' be good a something.

By the way Mr. LLOT, are you having writer's block?

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ...

3d257617-da50-4081-a89b-197fd159d2aa.jpg

BoysnBarrie has a really great story to tell. Encourage her to tell it.

Soooo...Barrie...

What's your story...??? :laughing:

f3e65363-0a25-4a23-ab02-e9649cbbbef1.jpg

neat playing cards idea :laughing:

Come on you two, I set you both up with a lead into

a good story and so far nothing out of you. Spill it!

:laughing: Oh my! I guess I haven't been paying attention to the forums enough :laughing: ! Okay, okay ... I'll give you a story:

Have a Heart ... or THREE!

by boysnbarrie

Chapter One

It all began on a cool, moonlit night as boysnbarrie arrived at the home of the kwvers! She noticed Mister kwvers! sitting at the computer looking at :laughing: swan pictures. Mrs. kwvers! offered boysnbarrie a Stevia Root Beer with no sugar added, and she gladly accepted. "Are you bidding on a poker card," mister kwvers! asked? Amused, boysnbarrie responded, "Oh, I didn't really understand all of that ... so I haven't given it any more thought. Besides, I'm broke!"

"The bidding ends in just a few hours, so this is your last chance to get in on it," he told her. Mister kwvers! began explaining the whole bidding process for the GeoWoodstock 8 Poker Cards, and boysnbarrie began to consider the possibilities of placing a bid. "I think I'd like to bid on the Three of Hearts, which will represent my two boys and me! Okay, I'll give it a try! What card are YOU bidding on?" "The Two of Hearts," he said with a smile. boysnbarrie placed a conservative bid on the Three of Hearts, then lounged on the kwvers! VERY comfy sofa, and soon began to nod off (as she often does around 8 o'clock).

How's that for a beginning, Harmon ol' buddy? Is that okay so far?

Barrie

aka: boysnbarrie, Three of Hearts

Barrie,

I've been counting on you and now you are doing a great job.

I've already learned a lot; for example, that Kwvers is kinky

about swans, that Jim and Denise serve Stevia root beer to

guests, and that you drop by their place on occasion for a

soda and a nap. Exactly what one wants from a first-chapter,

immediate absorption into the story.

Right there, the swans deal, that explains a lot about the fact

that those two pals of yours are front-runners in our local Geo-

caching community.

Nice work on the opening by the way, so pleased that you resisted

"It was a dark and stormy night ...," sort of.

Your title is tops, "Three of Hearts" Puts me in mind of the old

Charley Chan detective films of the 1940s. Now that you've

placed the scene so well in Chapter 1 I'm anxious to see how

you handle character-development in Chapter 2. I'm guessing

that chapter 2 will introduce some minor characters and will

expand the central theme of the narrative.

I'm all eyes Barrie, can't wait to read the next installment.

Your pal,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Pressure......I can't wait either, Barrie! :laughing:

by boysnbarrie

Chapter Two

Around 8:30 pm, boysnbarrie awakened and quickly flipped over the drool soaked pillow she'd been resting her head upon at the kwvers! "Uh ... I need to get home." She got up, noticed mister kwvers! was still gazing at uh ... :) swan pictures :laughing: , gathered her things, said her farewells, headed to her car, and safely drove herself home as only a professional driver would.

The next morning, she woke up and found the following email:

Subject: Re: Your Geowoodstock Poker Card Bid

Date: April 17, 2010 1:04:53 AM PDT

To: Barrie

Congratulations!!! You are the winner for: 3 of Hearts

:laughing: boysnbarrie was stunned. She could not believe her eyes. Then suddenly, an instant message appeared on her screen from :laughing: halftrack guy. It said, "Hi Mom! What's new?" She began telling him all about the poker card and how she'd won the Three of Hearts on what could only be explained as a fluke. Now she needed to figure out how to get the graphic design done, adding her moniker, and sent to Joey on time. "Mom? I think you need to contact Harmon, and see if he can help you. I have a feeling he'd love to do it," said halftrack guy in an instant message from Columbia, South America ... all the way from another hemisphere. " I hate to bother him, but you're probably right ... he could help me if he has the time. I'll think it over."

About 2 days later, boysnbarrie wrote an e-mail to her dear ol' buddy, Harmon, and told him about her winning bid. His response was quick!

"Barrie, my pleasure to resize your avatar. Do you want it resized as a standard Geocaching avatar. If not then what size do you need. Also, do you want it to keep the green background and the stem? If some other background then what sort? Finally I can reconstruct the missing part of the lower-left berry if you want.

See how it is to work with a graphic designer?

Your pal,

Harmon

The next thing she knew, she was looking over fonts, and various versions of the design. It all went much smoother and faster than she imagined it would ... all because of a wonderful friend coming to her aid. boysnbarrie was SO thankful she'd listened to halftrack guy, who couldn't have thought of a better choice in Harmon. How could she ever thank Harmon enough ... perhaps a PUD cake? Or a free deck of the GW8 cards? E-mails zipped back n' forth between Harmon and boysnbarrie. Soon she had a beautiful finished graphic design to send.

Once all the final proofs were approved by the various parties, the designs went to the printer and the decks of cards began production. boysnbarrie could hardly wait to see them! She is SO excited ... surely, nothing more could top this, right? What could possibly be more exciting than the GW8 Playing Cards? Just wait and see!

It's well past my bedtime, so the ending will have to wait for another day. Sweet dreams!

Barrie

aka: boysnbarrie

This just in ...

Soooo...Barrie...

:laughing: Oh my! I guess I haven't been paying attention to the forums enough :laughing: ! Okay, okay ... I'll give you a story:

by boysnbarrie

Chapter One

It all began on a cool, moonlit night as boysnbarrie arrived at the home of the kwvers! She noticed Mister kwvers! sitting at the computer looking at :laughing: swan pictures. Mrs. kwvers! offered boysnbarrie a Stevia Root Beer with no sugar added, and she gladly accepted. "Are you bidding on a poker card," mister kwvers! asked? Amused, boysnbarrie responded, "Oh, I didn't really understand all of that ... so I haven't given it any more thought. Besides, I'm broke!"

"The bidding ends in just a few hours, so this is your last chance to get in on it," he told her. Mister kwvers! began explaining the whole bidding process for the GeoWoodstock 8 Poker Cards, and boysnbarrie began to consider the possibilities of placing a bid. "I think I'd like to bid on the Three of Hearts, which will represent my two boys and me! Okay, I'll give it a try! What card are YOU bidding on?" "The Two of Hearts," he said with a smile. boysnbarrie placed a conservative bid on the Three of Hearts, then lounged on the kwvers! VERY comfy sofa, and soon began to nod off (as she often does around 8 o'clock).

Barrie

Barrie,

caching community.

Your pal,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

by boysnbarrie

Chapter Two

Around 8:30 pm, boysnbarrie awakened and quickly flipped over the drool soaked pillow she'd been resting her head upon at the kwvers! "Uh ... I need to get home." She got up, noticed mister kwvers! was still gazing at uh ... :laughing: swan pictures :laughing: , gathered her things, said her farewells, headed to her car, and safely drove herself home as only a professional driver would.

:laughing: boysnbarrie was stunned. She could not believe her eyes. Then suddenly, an instant message appeared on her screen from :laughing: halftrack guy. It said, "Hi Mom! What's new?" She began telling him all about the poker card and how she'd won the Three of Hearts on what could only be explained as a fluke. Now she needed to figure out how to get the graphic design done, adding her moniker, and sent to Joey on time. "Mom? I think you need to contact Harmon, and see if he can help you. I have a feeling he'd love to do it," said halftrack guy in an instant message from Columbia, South America ... all the way from another hemisphere. " I hate to bother him, but you're probably right ... he could help me if he has the time. I'll think it over."

About 2 days later, boysnbarrie wrote an e-mail to her dear ol' buddy, Harmon, and told him about her winning bid. His response was quick!

"Barrie, my pleasure to resize your avatar. Do you want it resized as a standard Geocaching avatar. If not then what size do you need. Also, do you want it to keep the green background and the stem? If some other background then what sort? Finally I can reconstruct the missing part of the lower-left berry if you want.

Your pal,

Harmon

The next thing she knew, she was looking over fonts, and various versions of the design. It all went much smoother and faster than she imagined it would ... all because of a wonderful friend coming to her aid. boysnbarrie was SO thankful she'd listened to halftrack guy, who couldn't have thought of a better choice in Harmon. How could she ever thank Harmon enough ... perhaps a PUD cake? Or a free deck of the GW8 cards? E-mails zipped back n' forth between Harmon and boysnbarrie. Soon she had a beautiful finished graphic design to send.

Once all the final proofs were approved by the various parties, the designs went to the printer and the decks of cards began production. boysnbarrie could hardly wait to see them! She is SO excited ... surely, nothing more could top this, right? What could possibly be more exciting than the GW8 Playing Cards? Just wait and see!

It's well past my bedtime, so the ending will have to wait for another day. Sweet dreams!

Barrie

So much for Harmon having violent sex with your PUD cake, Barrie!! Maybe that will be in Chapter 3... :) But what a GREAT story!! And yours is CLEARLY the best card in the deck!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

This just in ...

Soooo...Barrie...

by boysnbarrie

Chapter One

Barrie

Barrie,

caching community.

Your pal,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

by boysnbarrie

Chapter Two

Around 8:30 pm, boysnbarrie awakened and quickly flipped over the drool soaked pillow she'd been resting her head upon at the kwvers! "Uh ... I need to get home." She got up, noticed mister kwvers! was still gazing at uh ... :laughing: swan pictures :laughing: , gathered her things, said her farewells, headed to her car, and safely drove herself home as only a professional driver would.

Your pal,

Harmon

Barrie

So much for Harmon having violent sex with your PUD cake, Barrie!! Maybe that will be in Chapter 3... :) But what a GREAT story!! And yours is CLEARLY the best card in the deck!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

So the final chapters of this multi-hemispheric story

will be written only after GeoWoodstock VIII. For my

part in this adventure, thanks for asking Barrie and

do thank that fine son of yours for thinking of me.

*** Related Issues ***

A. " ...violent sex with your PUD cake ..."

Good gravy, why didn't I think of that as a boy? Sure

could have improved my chances with Olga Angus back

when I was ten years old.

B. "... yours is CLEARLY the best card in the deck!!"

Defend yourself James.

Note to Self: One day I must reveal my shocking back-story

about PUD cake.

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ...

Soooo...Barrie...

by boysnbarrie

Chapter One

Barrie

Barrie,

caching community.

Your pal,

Harmon

SD Rowdies

by boysnbarrie

Chapter Two

Your pal,

Harmon

Barrie

So the final chapters of this multi-hemispheric story

will be written only after GeoWoodstock VIII. For my

part in this adventure, thanks for asking Barrie and

do thank that fine son of yours for thinking of me.

*** Related Issues ***

A. " ...violent sex with your PUD cake ..."

Good gravy, why didn't I think of that as a boy? Sure

could have improved my chances with Olga Angus back

when I was ten years old.

B. "... yours is CLEARLY the best card in the deck!!"

Defend yourself James.

about PUD cake.

*NEWS UPDATE: from the yellow limo!*

Thank you for your kind words, Tom, regarding my playing card, and the progress of my story. In all fairness tho, I don't think we can declare which card is "CLEARLY the best" yet ... because (in case you didn't notice) one of the cards has yet to have it's owner revealed! Could it be one of San Diego's own? Hmmm.

Barrie

Defend yourself James.

about PUD cake.

YIKES!! I didn't scroll over far enough to see the LLOT card!! OK, the 3 and Ace of Hearts are CLEARLY the TWO best cards in the deck!!! (Hope I haven't missed anyone else....) :)

And yours is CLEARLY the best card in the deck!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thou woundeth me! No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door; but 'tis enough,'twill serve: ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave man.

Oooooh! WHY I OUGHTA...!

I think I owe someone other than Harmon a PUD cake!! :)

And yours is CLEARLY the best card in the deck!! :):laughing::laughing:

Thou woundeth me! No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church-door; but 'tis enough,'twill serve: ask for me to-morrow, and you shall find me a grave man.

Oooooh! WHY I OUGHTA...!

It had t' happen I suppose ... Romeo & Juliet on

the Geocaching Forum. ... and that from a guy

with writer's-block.

Say, aren't we letting something important get by

us? Back in Chapter 1 it was revealed that Kwvers

placed a bid on the Two-of-Hearts card, yes?

So that means that Jim gets an official DNF (Did Not

Finish) for the GeoWoodstock deck of cards auction.

Low bidder, what a cheapskate!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Defend yourself James.

about PUD cake.

YIKES!! I didn't scroll over far enough to see the LLOT card!! OK, the 3 and Ace of Hearts are CLEARLY the TWO best cards in the deck!!! (Hope I haven't missed anyone else....) :laughing:

As I said earlier ... we are ALL missing someone's card. My understanding is that no one will know WHO stole the tarts until GeoWoodstock 8, on July 3rd.

I really like LLOT's card. I smiled when I saw it. Is there a story coming soon :laughing: ?

:) boysnbarrie

Defend yourself James.

about PUD cake.

YIKES!! I didn't scroll over far enough to see the LLOT card!! OK, the 3 and Ace of Hearts are CLEARLY the TWO best cards in the deck!!! (Hope I haven't missed anyone else....) :(

As I said earlier ... we are ALL missing someone's card. My understanding is that no one will know WHO stole the tarts until GeoWoodstock 8, on July 3rd.

I really like LLOT's card. I smiled when I saw it. Is there a story coming soon :D ?

:blink: boysnbarrie

Well, shoot, within the confines of the storyline there's a short

list of people that might be the Queen of Hearts owner. Lemme

see, there's Jim & Denise, HalfTrackGuy, James, Harmon, and

of course Barrie ... that's it plot-wise. Here's my guess ... Denise.

Once in a while ...

3cba6448-71bc-4d0d-9bae-7bb5662739cb.jpg

Yes, once in a while life gets a little weird in a really-good sort of way.

In the wee-dawn hours this morning my pillow started whispering to

me ... "Harmon, this is going to be a great day for you." Looks like

things are heading in that direction.

My sweet bride and her daughter went shopping together this morning,

a gals kind of thang. On return Sandy walked in the door with a food

(cache?) container in her hand, saying "Look what Susan sent for you."

Yes, of course you see it, a delicious slice of PUD cake for me ... an

unexpected gift at a most unexpected time. Glory hallelujah! PUD cake

has starting raining from Heaven and so I'm holding my umbrella upside

down for the glorious and delicious outfall. Yum!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Help me out here ... puh-lease!

4ef3354f-41f1-4267-befb-b28598547d41.jpg

Two things ....

Number 1.

What's the word or phrase that lies between "frustrated" and "extremely

annoyed" that describes the emotion I experience when being forced by

circumstances to either solve a so-called puzzle cache, or when I want to

find the name of an interesting plant such as the one shown above? Any

language will do, my guess, probably French or Italian.

Number 2.

More urgently, what's the name either common or Latin of the plant shown

above?

Related Rant.

Here's the thing, I have the answer in hand because it exists somewhere

within my very-own copy of the huge 8x10.5 inch, 1,400-page book called

"The Jepson Manual - The Higher Plants of California."

The heart of the matter is that I'm too dumb to extract an answer from the

extremely terchnical Jepson Manual in under five or six days of dedicated

searching. Too dumb to get beyond the "Introduction" in under ten hours

of whatever that word is I've asked for in paragraph Number 1 above.

So help me out here, what's the name of the fabulous little plant with the

unusually whorled stamens in the photograph above? Saw lots of them

while hiking through the Sycamore Canyon HoF area yesterday, near that

prominent little knob that pokes up out in the middle of the flatland.

Puh-lease!

Edited by SD Rowdies

Not much help here, I'm afraid. Cap'n Quimby's Flower Atlas came up with zilch. Might it be some sort of phlox?

James. thanks for trying. I spent some time considering

phlox but phlox have rounded rather than pointed petals

and phlox pistils aren't whorled. So far no luck tracking

it down. Good guess on your part.

The pointy petals make me think of lily but not very much.

Hmm, do I get to name this one?

Anyway, thanks for responding. You are one of the few

remaining Geocaching-Forum participants. Seems like

everybody else went juvenile and headed for FaceBook,

due to the availability of a "Like it" button I suppose.

Sheesh. Can't live without it ... "3,529,263 like this."

Holy croak! ... there goes civilization as we knew it.

Seriously, doesn't there have to be a "Don't like it" button

as well?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Two things ....

Number 1.

Number 2.

above?

Related Rant.

Puh-lease!

For Number one I would say Flabbergasted!!!!!!!!!

For Number Two I would call them Centaury; Rosita (Centaurium calycosum) Found Picture and discription in the Audubon Society Field Guide. Just do not know how to post pictures from a book.

For Number Two I would call them Centaury; Rosita (Centaurium calycosum) Found Picture and discription in the Audubon Society Field Guide. Just do not know how to post pictures from a book.

Centaurium_calycosum.jpg

Hmmm...well that does look like the beast. Problem is that all the references say they don't grow this far west. (Mostly Imperial County and Aridzona...)

I'm thinking it may instead be a Centaurium venustum; Charming Centaury

0249.jpeg

Edited by Let's Look Over Thayer

Two things ....

Number 1.

Number 2.

above?

Related Rant.

Puh-lease!

Bless you on both counts. Sure helps knowing the names,

now there's images all over the Internet for this delighful

find

Amazing to find so many of them in Sycamore Canyon.

Also I recall, in 2006, running across a few that were

blooming near the "Lone Tree" cache up on the ridgeline

above and west of Spring Canyon, north of the fifty-two.

Imagine of that Fanita Ranch development came to past,

bulldozers would have taken care of this stand of lovely

and seldom-seen flowers. For anybody that wants to see

carpets of Rosita Centaury in bloom, hurry out to GC226Y

in Sycamore Canyon right away. My guess is that you

have, at most, another week ... maybe two.

So what's the word for recovering from a state of being

flabbergasted?

Thanks ever-so much for your interest and research in

this matter. I'll add Rosita Centaury to my list of favorite

flowers.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

7799865f-d31c-4a1e-a746-0534367b996f.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies

Two things ....

Number 1.

Number 2.

above?

Related Rant.

Puh-lease!

find

flabbergasted?

flowers.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Was busy planting crops and flowers on my farm on facebook so what was your question? :ph34r:;);)

Two things ....

Number 1.

Number 2.

above?

Related Rant.

Puh-lease!

find

flabbergasted?

flowers.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Was busy planting crops and flowers on my farm on facebook so what was your question? :ph34r:;);)

OMG, not you too John! You're the last one I figured would

sell your soul to FaceBook. What will the wild turkeys think?

No, wait, they aren't really wild are they? That does it ...

I hereby abandon all hope for meaningful exchanges on

Geocaching Forum threads.

Guess I'll have t' come over t' FaceBook so's I can "Like" you,

"Poke" you, and trade some fertilizer with you. Any chance you

would trade some fertilizer for a start of Centaurium venustum;

Charming Centaury?

Holy croak, that's it, I've finally crossed over into the curmudgeon

stage of my life. The end is here!

Note to Self: Hmm, wonder if he took FATTBOY with him?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Two things ....

Number 1.

Number 2.

above?

Related Rant.

Puh-lease!

find

flabbergasted?

flowers.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Was busy planting crops and flowers on my farm on facebook so what was your question? :blink:;):D

Charming Centaury?

Yes he is and he is the one that brought me to FACEBOOK.

You would be surprised how many cachers are on FaceBook,

Just found a old friend who I haved heard from since 84.

So come on over to the DARKER SIDE HARMON. :D:ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Team Fatman

Two things ....

Number 1.

Number 2.

above?

Related Rant.

Puh-lease!

find

flabbergasted?

flowers.

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Was busy planting crops and flowers on my farm on facebook so what was your question? :blink:;):D

Charming Centaury?

Yes he is and he is the one that brought me to FACEBOOK.

You would be surprised how many cachers are on FaceBook,

Just found a old friend who I haved heard from since 84.

So come on over to the DARKER SIDE HARMON. :D:ph34r::ph34r:

Tried it ... lasted three days. Yes, I know that almost

all of the San Diego Geocachers deserted their Forum

for FaceBook.

Boy do I ever miss the olden days of enlightened Forum

posts.

Not sure I would call FaceBook the darker side; more

like the teeny-bopper side. Minimalist conversation by

way of buttons and txting r nt 4 me u c.

Actually prettty clever if y' ask me ... teach the users to

adopt minimalist messaging in order to reduce the load

on the Internet and the cell-phone systems.

So long, it's been good t' know y'all. Have fun with your

"Like" button. The end is here.

Edited by SD Rowdies

I overheard Team Fatman and The Lost Clan talking

'Farming' while at the MASH event!

Regression, we're headed back to the caves

where grunts and pokes suffice.

What a waste, all that time I spent learning to

spell and learning to construct a sentence.

What was that word? O yeah, flabbergasted!

How do you cut that word down to size for

texting?

R u flbrgstd 2?

Wait a minute, now I get it ... texting was

invented to stop people from screaming at

their cell phone in public places.

Yeah, that's it ... that's definitely a good

thang. Now I feel all better, you know,

for a curmudgeon.

Edited by SD Rowdies

texting?

R u flbrgstd 2?

for a curmudgeon.

For someone who says he doesn't text your pretty good at it.

The only way that I am going to stop coming to the threads is the day I don't make ROLL CALL.

texting?

R u flbrgstd 2?

for a curmudgeon.

The only way that I am going to stop coming to the threads

is the day I don't make ROLL CALL.

Truth is I'm forced to be good at it because it's

the pipeline between my sweet bride and her

grandchildren, with me providing IT on demand.

So then it's down to you and LLOT, and me ...

and a few others including one guy from Arizona

and a babe or two from England.

We had our days my friends, too bad it had t' end.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Those were the days my friend

We thought they'd never end

We'd sing and dance forever and a day

We'd live the life we choose

We'd fight and never lose

For we were young and sure to have our way.

La la la la...

Those were the days, oh yes those were the days

La la la la...

La-la-la la la-la, la-la-la la la-la .... those were th' days.

Uh-oh, Archie Bunker?

Anybody know of a good care center with exceptional

broadband service?

Now y' see what I'm talkin' about here? Enlighted

exchanges on the Geocaching Forum.

Edited by SD Rowdies

La la la la...

That was the first '45' I ever bought!

texting?

R u flbrgstd 2?

for a curmudgeon.

It only end's two ways and gave you the first way so for those who are wondering about ROLL CALL it means that I am dead and the second way is if you let it. :blink:;):D

texting?

R u flbrgstd 2?

for a curmudgeon.

It only end's two ways and gave you the first way

so for those who are wondering about ROLL CALL

it means that I am dead and the second way is if

you let it. :blink:;):D

Well o.k., then I'll take the first watch.

La la la la...

Colt? or Smith & Wesson? :blink:

La la la la...

Apple ;)

La la la la...

Apple :D

Speaking of which, don't you have some trees to harvest, Jane? ;)

La la la la...

Some sort of parallel universe I've fallen into.

Janie's Farm and her "Friend."

Abandon all hope.

Edited by SD Rowdies

La la la la...

Busted!!

La la la la...

Colt? or Smith & Wesson? :laughing:

Apple B)

Speaking of which, don't you have some trees to harvest, Jane? B)

Abandon all hope.

Hey! That's pretty good! It sure is alot of work tho, with all the harvesting, plowing, planting...........mowing!

Not to mention taking care of all myanimals..............Whew............. :laughing:

See,you look good on a farm :laughing:

Janie :laughing:

La la la la...

Colt? or Smith & Wesson? :laughing:

Apple B)

Speaking of which, don't you have some trees to harvest, Jane? B)

Abandon all hope.

Hey! That's pretty good! It sure is alot of work tho, with all the harvesting, plowing, planting...........mowing!

Not to mention taking care of all myanimals..............Whew............. :laughing:

See,you look good on a farm :laughing:

Janie :laughing:

It figures that you would have a Farmville farm, what

with your corn-silk hair and your country-gal roots.

Looks like Lakeside has gone upscale.

This just in ...

The other day I was hiking along a lonely highway with

FATTBOY and his dawg and we were surprised to spot

Goldilocks speeding by in what must have been a

stolen car. She gestured toward us but it wasn't what

I would call a friendly wave.

On the road again!

Luckily I had my camera ready ... may be the last time I

see that ol' gal. Odd thing was she had Team Fatman's

license plates on th' car. Best I can figure is that Goldilocks

and Team Fatman are running hot cars down to Mexico. I

notice that he's been buying a lot of license-plates of late,

see what I'm sayin'?

Go figure ... I always imagined that those two desperados

would run into the trouble one day. I'll just bet those ol' gals

that run that Lakeside Pistolero Tea-Party are in on this deal

as well.

Lakeside Pistolero Tea-Party Meeting

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Note to Self: You can't get good-stuff like this on FaceBook.

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in ...

The other day I was hiking along a lonely highway with

FATTBOY and his dawg and we were surprised to spot

Goldilocks speeding by in what must have been a

stolen car. She gestured toward us but it wasn't what

I would call a friendly wave.

Goldilocks on thje road again!

Luckily I had my camera ready ... may be the last time I

see that ol' gal. Odd thing was she had Team Fatman's

license plates on th' car. Best I can figure is that Goldilocks

and Team Fatman are running hot cars down to Mexico. I

notice that he's been buying a lot of license-plates of late,

see what I'm sayin'?

Go figure ... I always imagined that those two desperados

would run into the trouble one day. I'll just bet those ol' gals

that run that Lakeside Pistolero Tea-Party are in on this deal

as well.

Lakeside Pistolero Tea-Party Meeting

Harmon

SD Rowdies

Note to Self: You can't get good-stuff like this on FaceBook.

Link update.