Jan-

Feb -

Mar-

Apri-

May -

June -

Jul -

Aug - LLOT at ?

Sep - A collage of Geodogs...Roxy of Team geogeeks, Ginger (chuys) . Location: D Ranch - location of the 4th annual GeoOctotillo event.

Oct -

Nov -

Dec - SD Rowdies at La Fantasma de los Cruces

Edited by Team Geogeeks

2007 SD Geocacher Calendar Volunteers

Jan- TrailGators (don't know where yet)

Feb -

Mar-

Apri-

May -

June -

Jul -

Aug - LLOT at ?

Sep - A collage of Geodogs...Roxy of Team geogeeks, Ginger (chuys) . Location: D Ranch - location of the 4th annual GeoOctotillo event.

Oct -

Nov -

2007 SD Geocacher Calendar Volunteers

Jan- TrailGators (don't know where yet)

Feb -

Mar-

Apri-

May - Is there room for the Geobabes? (including Harmon?)

June -

Jul -

Aug - LLOT at ?

Oct -

Nov -

Candidate List for 2007 SD Geocaching Calendar

JAN: TrailGators at (Don't know where yet)

FEB:

MAR:

APR:

MAY: Geobabes including Harmon at (?)

JUN:

JUL:

AUG: LLOT at (?)

SEP: A Geodog collage - Roxy of Team Geogeeks, Ginger (Chuy!) at D Ranch, location of 4th annual GeoOctotillo event. Perhaps other Geodogs as well but then a new photo-shoot location is needed.

OCT:

NOV:

DEC:

Uh-oh, is this idea actually catching on?

Edited by SD Rowdies

FEB:

MAR:

APR:

MAY: Geobabes including Harmon at Blacks Beach

JUN:

JUL:

SEP: A Geodog collage - Roxy of Team Geogeeks, Ginger (Chuy!) at D Ranch, location of 4th annual GeoOctotillo event. Perhaps other Geodogs as well but then a new photo-shoot location is needed.

OCT:

NOV:

DEC:

:ph34r::blink:

Edited by TrailGators

FEB:

MAR:

APR:

MAY: Geobabes including Harmon at Blacks Beach

JUN:

JUL:

OCT:

NOV:

DEC:

:ph34r::blink:

Sure, you bet, buried to the neck in sand I'm guessing.

Edited by SD Rowdies

FEB:

MAR:

APR:

JUN:

JUL:

OCT: Team Fatman somewhere on the 18th, thats my birthday.

NOV:

DEC:

I'll do Oct.

FEB:

MAR:

APR:

JUN:

JUL:

AUG: LLOT at (?) & FATTBOY at (?)

NOV: GoBolts!

DEC:

O geez, this idea is building steam.

FEB:

MAR:

APR:

JUN:

JUL:

AUG: LLOT at (?) & FATTBOY at (?)

NOV: GoBolts!

DEC:

O geez, this idea is building steam.

Hey! What happened to December? Seems like there was a certain volunteer for December and I'm not seeing it anymore. :)

No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :) The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :(

I hate to do it, but I gotta back up RocketMan on this one. I was in Colorado last February and I went caching in the snow in a t-shirt. Days like this happen more often than you'd think. I've also been skiing in Colorado in shorts (no worries about unbunched socks -- they are hidden by your ski boot!) It gives you tremendous incentive not to crash! :)

No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :) The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :)

I hate to do it, but I gotta back up RocketMan on this one. I was in Colorado last February and I went caching in the snow in a t-shirt. Days like this happen more often than you'd think. I've also been skiing in Colorado in shorts (no worries about unbunched socks -- they are hidden by your ski boot!) It gives you tremendous incentive not to crash! :)

But it seems like wearing sneakers in snow would be a good way to slip and end up making a snow angel with your T-shirt... :(
No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :( The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :)

But it seems like wearing sneakers in snow would be a good way to slip and end up making a snow angel with your T-shirt... :D

Aye, that it can, that it can... :)

No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :) The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :D

But it seems like wearing sneakers in snow would be a good way to slip and end up making a snow angel with your T-shirt... :D

Aye, that it can, that it can... :)

The sneakers in the snow are a dead give-away that he must be from California. :(
No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :ph34r: The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :D

I hate to do it, but I gotta back up RocketMan on this one. I was in Colorado last February and I went caching in the snow in a t-shirt. Days like this happen more often than you'd think. I've also been skiing in Colorado in shorts (no worries about unbunched socks -- they are hidden by your ski boot!) It gives you tremendous incentive not to crash! :ph34r:

But it seems like wearing sneakers in snow would be a good way to slip and end up making a snow angel with your T-shirt... :P

Aye, that it can, that it can... :laughing:

The sneakers in the snow are a dead give-away that he must be from California. :laughing:

Where the heck is that cache? Is it in the mountains close to Denver? Denver hasn't got snow yet, has it? And I have to ask the question, since you are in a tshirt and there is snow out there....how warm / cold was it? I can't imagine being where there is snow and just wearing a tshirt. Of course, I am from So. Cal. But then so is he! :P

No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :P The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :D

I hate to do it, but I gotta back up RocketMan on this one. I was in Colorado last February and I went caching in the snow in a t-shirt. Days like this happen more often than you'd think. I've also been skiing in Colorado in shorts (no worries about unbunched socks -- they are hidden by your ski boot!) It gives you tremendous incentive not to crash! :ph34r:

But it seems like wearing sneakers in snow would be a good way to slip and end up making a snow angel with your T-shirt... :P

Aye, that it can, that it can... :ph34r:

The sneakers in the snow are a dead give-away that he must be from California. :laughing:

Where the heck is that cache? Is it in the mountains close to Denver? Denver hasn't got snow yet, has it? And I have to ask the question, since you are in a tshirt and there is snow out there....how warm / cold was it? I can't imagine being where there is snow and just wearing a tshirt. Of course, I am from So. Cal. But then so is he! :D

Aw shucks...after reading my last post there, I should probably clarify..."just wearing a t-shirt and pants!" :laughing:

No such thing as caching in the snow in a t-shirt! :P The photographer has got to be holding onto your coat. Did you at least make a snowman or create snow angels? BTW.....Looks like one of those crisp mountain days you hear about. :D

I hate to do it, but I gotta back up RocketMan on this one. I was in Colorado last February and I went caching in the snow in a t-shirt. Days like this happen more often than you'd think. I've also been skiing in Colorado in shorts (no worries about unbunched socks -- they are hidden by your ski boot!) It gives you tremendous incentive not to crash! :P

Aye, that it can, that it can... :ph34r:

Where the heck is that cache? Is it in the mountains close to Denver? Denver hasn't got snow yet, has it? And I have to ask the question, since you are in a tshirt and there is snow out there....how warm / cold was it? I can't imagine being where there is snow and just wearing a tshirt. Of course, I am from So. Cal. But then so is he! :D

Aw shucks...after reading my last post there, I should probably clarify..."just wearing a t-shirt and pants!" :ph34r:

:laughing:

I hiked up Mount Woodson with my daughter Alyssa on Saturday. It was cool day but was a little hazy. I may have to pull out one of Harmon's Photoshop lessons to bring out the background, because it wasn't as hazy as the photo looks. I also wanted to show Harmon my socks! :unsure:

img4388bq0.jpg

She's not rolling her eyes. You must not have said that dreaded word..."Geocaching". :ph34r:

I hiked up Mount Woodson with my daughter Alyssa on Saturday. It was cool day but was a little hazy. I may have to pull out one of Harmon's Photoshop lessons to bring out the background, because it wasn't as hazy as the photo looks. I also wanted to show Harmon my socks! :unsure:

img4388bq0.jpg

She's not rolling her eyes. You must not have said that dreaded word..."Geocaching". :ph34r:

You're right! We didn't find any "geo"caches! :huh:

img4388bq0.jpg

You're right! We didn't find any "geo"caches! :huh:

Good for you dad, that's the way t' go. Nice work on the socks as well. It's good to know that some people care about their appearance as opposed to other people we know but won't name.

I hiked up Mount Woodson with my daughter Alyssa on Saturday. It was cool day but was a little hazy. I may have to pull out one of Harmon's Photoshop lessons to bring out the background, because it wasn't as hazy as the photo looks. I also wanted to show Harmon my socks! :ph34r:

img4388bq0.jpg

She's not rolling her eyes. You must not have said that dreaded word..."Geocaching". :huh:

You're right! We didn't find any "geo"caches! :)

Good for you dad, that's the way t' go. Nice work on the socks as well. It's good to know that some people care about their appearance as opposed to other people we know but won't name.

Anyone can adjust there socks for a quick photo! :unsure:

Anyone can adjust their socks for a quick photo! :unsure:

Indeed, anyone can adjust their socks...

b7852fd0-6e39-477d-8426-e267c5c58550.jpg

I can see it now -

SD Rowdies Pals Card #1 - Trailgators in Kilt and White Knee Highh

SD Rowdies Pals Card #2 - Rocket Man in Pink Socks

etc.

Hmm, that's not a bad idea, especially since you and Trailgators were the first unbunched-socks perp's.

Anyone can adjust their socks for a quick photo! :unsure:

Indeed, anyone can adjust their socks...

b7852fd0-6e39-477d-8426-e267c5c58550.jpg

I can see it now -

SD Rowdies Pals Card #1 - Trailgators in Kilt and White Knee Highh

SD Rowdies Pals Card #2 - Rocket Man in Pink Socks

etc.

Hmm, that's not a bad idea, especially since you and Trailgators were the first unbunched-socks perp's.

Why I oughta! :ph34r: