*** This Just In***

RocketMan

Just saw the NEW Ruby of Dave's. Can't believe he's leaving it outside in the SNOW! Also, what's with the HARDTOP? Don't ya know they're SUPPOSE to be ragtops?!

LOVE it, I'm MAJOR jealous!

Driving down the freeway at 70 mph with a rag-top? Need I say more. :)

WHAT?! LET ME SLOW DOWN TO 40 SO I CAN HEAR YOU!

D!

Just saw the NEW Ruby of Dave's. Can't believe he's leaving it outside in the SNOW! Also, what's with the HARDTOP? Don't ya know they're SUPPOSE to be ragtops?!

LOVE it, I'm MAJOR jealous!

Driving down the freeway at 70 mph with a rag-top? Need I say more. :)

WHAT?! LET ME SLOW DOWN TO 40 SO I CAN HEAR YOU!

D!

:huh::):P:rolleyes:

I hereby change my pool bet on $kimmer and Mr. The Vulture's choice of a Rubi', I say 2007 and yellow.

YellowRubicon16inchTires.jpg

Hey, there's that *%% hardtop again! If I'm not mistaken that's an '06 too. BTW, don't be bettin' against Harmon. We just got word, we will order the sucker in early June for delivery in July, so we can play with it a bit before the big Moab trip.

This just in ....

2d7a2b72-d41c-408e-90c5-9eaee9a8408c.jpg

Honk if you know where this is.

HONK! HONK! Can I play? Harmon, you're too good! I wonder how many can even find me in that thing?

I saw you..... carrying the "bag" BUt I have no idea where it is! :(

Actually, I think it is Janie carrying the bag. My best guess is that $kimmer has her hands over her eyes...

This just in ....

Great Photoshop work Harmon! :(

Honk! I was wandering near an old utility box when I saw this in the dark... It looks different than I remember it though...

Edited by hrtpmpfxr

This just in ....

HONK! HONK! Can I play? Harmon, you're too good! I wonder how many can even find me in that thing?

I saw you..... carrying the "bag" BUt I have no idea where it is! :(

Actually, I think it is Janie carrying the bag. My best guess is that $kimmer has her hands over her eyes...

Ahhhh I see now.

I don't know nor have I ever met either of them. I just saw the one in the picture... didn't realize there was 2!!!!!!

This just in ....

Great Photoshop work Harmon! ;)

Thanks pal. This shot was lots of fun.

First of all $kimmer and I discovered that Splashette can't walk the line for a sobriety test. Secondly we all can see that $kimmer would "rook mahvelous" in purple tights.

Credit to $kimmer for spotting that mural as she circled a building for another "Not another Altoid" cache. I shot a panorama of the entire mural. After editing the center frame of the panoramic frames I remembered that my stitching software overlaps frames in a way that resulted in hiding some of my 'shop work. O well, the panorama wouldn't do well on the Forum.

Janie and Marty, aren't they the cutest thangs?

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in ....

I saw you..... carrying the "bag" BUt I have no idea where it is! ;)
Ahhhh I see now. I don't know nor have I ever met either of them. I just saw the one in the picture... didn't realize there was 2!!!!!!

Two plus me to be specific. Just for fun here's the original frame.

ca0a8792-967a-4e1b-8569-dc8e1f1c475a.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in ....

Ahhhh I see now. I don't know nor have I ever met either of them. I just saw the one in the picture... didn't realize there was 2!!!!!!

So, how much did you have to pay the ladies to get them to pose for this Photoshop project?

This just in ....

So, how much did you have to pay the ladies to get them to pose for this Photoshop project?

The odd thing about this one is that $kimmer spotted the mural and encouraged me to come around the building to do the shoot. The Geobabes are actually getting into their "This just in" series. Go figure.

Of course they do impose a fixed set of rules on my editing efforts.

Edited by SD Rowdies
I hereby change my pool bet on $kimmer and Mr. The Vulture's choice of a Rubi', I say 2007 and yellow.

Hey, there's that *%% hardtop again! If I'm not mistaken that's an '06 too. BTW, don't be bettin' against Harmon. We just got word, we will order the sucker in early June for delivery in July, so we can play with it a bit before the big Moab trip.

Here's your alternative, $kimmer: FlagMan's Used Car Lot

Honk if you know where this is......(and only those that were not with me that day :P )

6df1b051-42bb-4aa1-837d-904326e8a050.jpg

You're no fun :lol:

HONK! (I think!)

Flagman was the first to email me the correct answer! This truck was along the old Banner Toll Road in Julian! If you haven't done the Manny caches.... #4 and #5 are both on this very cool trail! I kind of wish they'd convert the Manny series to traditional caches so more people would come out and do them! It's a very cool area!

Edited by TrailGators
This Just in: Ladder Canyon "LunchMeet" event in Mecca.

Those are some great shots Pat. I really like this one:

60f90140-d9ef-4856-ad52-1ffbcd707f21.jpg

These are great pictures. I really like the shadows and colors of the desert this time of year.

I wish I could have gone because it sounds like you guys had a great time. Not as much fun as a company party though. NOT!

This Just in: Ladder Canyon "LunchMeet" event in Mecca.

Those are some great shots Pat. I really like this one:

60f90140-d9ef-4856-ad52-1ffbcd707f21.jpg

These are great pictures. I really like the shadows and colors of the desert this time of year.

I wish I could have gone because it sounds like you guys had a great time. Not as much fun as a company party though. NOT!

Thanks guys! I was happy to see that it turned out! That was a very cool place to go! :mad:

Edited by TrailGators

Honk if you know what cache has this useful container! :rolleyes:

5de4330c-6c17-462c-b378-bec431bedb13.jpg

I see no rule about not including the people that were with you like on the last picture, so HONK! :P

I ain't honkin' but I do know a cache that has a big brother to that little container.

But it had some very crappy swag in it! :P

That says a lot about the finders doesn't it?

Honk if you know what cache has this useful container! :P

I see no rule about not including the people that were with you like on the last picture, so HONK! :P

I ain't honkin' but I do know a cache that has a big brother to that little container.

But it had some very crappy swag in it! :rolleyes:

I'm a thinking that it must a been muggles!

Don't get me wrong Harmon. There was good swag inside the cache but below it......peeeeeee youuuuuu :P

Edited by TrailGators

Honk if you know what cache has this useful container! :)

I see no rule about not including the people that were with you like on the last picture, so HONK! :D

But it had some very crappy swag in it! :)

I'm a thinking that it must a been muggles!

Don't get me wrong Harmon. There was good swag inside the cache but below it......peeeeeee youuuuuu ;)

I always wanted Carpenter to bore a drain hole in that pot.

Ok Picture People,

I have a 10 year-old son that just raked in some cash selling his Thomas the Train collection on ebay. (With dad's help of course!)

He decided he wants to become a photographer, and has about $200.00 to spend. Does anybody have any input on what would be a good digital camera in this price range?

(Silly question, I know you all have an opinion, but would you mind sharing it?) :lol:

Definately the A610. It is similar to the A520 but with superior image quality and more manual controls available. An excellent first camera for a beginner witha lot of room to learn enough to be ready later if you want to move into something like a DSLR. It has an excellent automatic exposure mode, too.

Click here for example images taken with my A610.

Ok Picture People,

I have a 10 year-old son that just raked in some cash selling his Thomas the Train collection on ebay. (With dad's help of course!)

He decided he wants to become a photographer, and has about $200.00 to spend. Does anybody have any input on what would be a good digital camera in this price range?

(Silly question, I know you all have an opinion, but would you mind sharing it?) :lol:

Definately the A610. It is similar to the A520 but with superior image quality and more manual controls available. An excellent first camera for a beginner witha lot of room to learn enough to be ready later if you want to move into something like a DSLR. It has an excellent automatic exposure mode, too.

Click here for example images taken with my A610.

I like this one

Jeff

(Stillhaveing problems with the new forums!)

Edited by drexotic