*** This Just In***

RocketMan

The back of the shirt says "I slept with the beasts." It was very cool experience! ;)
I do that every night. Does that mean I get a shirt too?

I was thinking the same thing and then I realized that the t-shirt actually read "beasts"... :laughing::laughing::D

I, of course, would never consider sweet Rooster as a beast, I was referring to these two beasties. They are old now and require assistance getting up, but still enjoy snoozing on a bed. :D

104ceedd-33b6-43c4-8ead-f88508a61742.jpg

The back of the shirt says "I slept with the beasts." It was very cool experience! :cool:
I do that every night. Does that mean I get a shirt too?

I was thinking the same thing and then I realized that the t-shirt actually read "beasts"... :huh::D:P

:o :o:D JAMES!!!! :huh::o:):ph34r: you are so bad!!!!

O, now I get it ... th' beasts.

f5bed604-c592-491b-aba3-c67c4bc6cd24.jpg

Say, here's an idea, if you appear in a photo of a find do you get to score it too?

If so then I'm taking orders for Photoshop finds.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Miragee did all that hiking in sandals? Oh man, I am so wimpy.

Could only do it in Chaco sandals . . . :o

After a hike, I sure need a pedicure. :huh:

d54ee5fe-6ec5-4078-b38b-a245a7d0388a.jpg

As an aside, now that that photo of me and TrailGators is getting the "treatment" by Harmon, I sure wish I had remembered to smile after I raced over from the camera to sit down and get into the frame . . . :D

As an aside, now that that photo of me and TrailGators is getting the "treatment" by Harmon, I sure wish I had remembered to smile after I raced over from the camera to sit down and get into the frame . . . :D
As long as I'm getting the business, I forgot to mention is that I have a bruise on my thigh that is the size of a Palm Pilot. After logging our last cache, Miragee and I were truckin' down the 4x4 road to make up some time. On the way down, I stepped on this large slickrock with my left foot that was angled down and to the right. The rock was covered in sand and as soon as I stepped on it, my left foot slid to the right and I went down like I was tackled from behind. Because I kept my right hand up in the air to protect my GPS, it was hard to break my fall. So I landed on my left thigh and my left hand. Then my right hand came down slamming my GPS into the ground. But my GPS lived! However, my Palm was on my left thigh pocket took the brunt of the fall. After I got up I tried to power it up and it wouldn't power up. I was pretty bummed. The good news is that I've been playing around with it and I got it to work again! Anyhow, the lesson learned is not to leave my hiking stick in the truck anymore. :huh: Edited by TrailGators

Could only do it in Chaco sandals . . . :o

d54ee5fe-6ec5-4078-b38b-a245a7d0388a.jpg

What sort of smile would you like to have in that image Miragee dear? All things are possible with Photoshop.

Could only do it in Chaco sandals . . . :D

<snip for those of us on dialup>

As an aside, now that that photo of me and TrailGators is getting the "treatment" by Harmon, I sure wish I had remembered to smile after I raced over from the camera to sit down and get into the frame . . . :o

What sort of smile would you like to have in that image Miragee dear? All things are possible with Photoshop.

One that makes it look like I had a really good time during the entire adventure, which I did . . . :)

On second thought . . . I don't trust you . . . just leave it alone . . . YIKES! What have I gotten myself into? :D

Could only do it in Chaco sandals . . . B)

After a hike, I sure need a pedicure. ;)

As an aside, now that that photo of me and TrailGators is getting the "treatment" by Harmon, I sure wish I had remembered to smile after I raced over from the camera to sit down and get into the frame . . . :(

One that makes it look like I had a really good time during the entire adventure, which I did . . . :D

On second thought . . . I don't trust you . . . just leave it alone . . . YIKES! What have I gotten myself into? :huh:

Don't trust me? Why Miragee dear, I'm really surprised that

you feel that way. Well, ok, if that's what you want but how

do you feel about an "enhancement" to that sandal shot?

8ab6ec55-8ca0-4148-9928-7a79032d0079.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies

Could only do it in Chaco sandals . . . :cry:

After a hike, I sure need a pedicure. :(

As an aside, now that that photo of me and TrailGators is getting the "treatment" by Harmon, I sure wish I had remembered to smile after I raced over from the camera to sit down and get into the frame . . . :(

One that makes it look like I had a really good time during the entire adventure, which I did . . . :D

On second thought . . . I don't trust you . . . just leave it alone . . . YIKES! What have I gotten myself into? :o

Don't trust me? Why Miragee dear, I'm really surprised that

you feel that way. Well, ok, if that's what you want but how

do you feel about an "enhancement" to that sandal shot?

8ab6ec55-8ca0-4148-9928-7a79032d0079.jpg

Darn it......

I was trying to say Miragee, that you really don't need a pedicure........

because you got a HARMICURE!!! :D

Splashette :(

When I was a little feller my momma would catch me with dirt

behind my ears and she'd always say "You could grow taters

in that much dirt."

1a514286-79ef-4ad9-b90c-bb39c0548061.jpg

Tater toes.

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in ....

d3b39693-cd9e-4cab-bf72-e321eb50f52e.jpg

Here's something y' don't often see, spike-heeled hiking shoes searching for a hide. Team

Geobabe had the pleasure today of meeting SaucyRedWench and OrangeHokieChic.

Honk if you know where this is or if you wear the same sort of shoes while Geocaching.

No, not you FATTBOY.

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ....

Here's something y' don't often see, spike-heeled hiking shoes searching for a hide. Team

Honk if you know where this is or if you wear the same sort of shoes while Geocaching.

No, not you FATTBOY.

Honk...I was there after you all today...but I was wearing flats...

This just in ....

No, not you FATTBOY.

Honk...I was there after you all today...but I was wearing flats.

Yeah, sure, we know your type.

dc138682-362e-40a2-b13d-f07f72b525a6.jpg

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ....

No, not you FATTBOY.

Furthermore ....

ee083767-ce08-4886-9abf-eed3042e680c.jpg

It ain't always about the numbers is it?

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ....

No, not you FATTBOY.

If ye're goin' t'wear a kilt, ye better ha' tha' right kit undernea' it!

(Note to new cachers: exercise caution with respect to photos posted in cache logs. You never know when they'll be used against you...)

This just in ....

No, not you FATTBOY.

(Note to new cachers: exercise caution with respect to photos posted in cache logs. You never know when they'll be used against you...)

Bwah-hah-hah! ... ve know vere your photos are.

Here's a fashion tip: Shorter shoe laces.

Edited by SD Rowdies

What! No comment about unbunched white socks! :D Harmon must be loosing his edge...

Of course, if you bunch your socks, you'll have no place to put your sgian dubh...

footflash.jpg

(For those not in the know, a sgian dubh isn't what you are thinkin' it is. It is a dagger traditionally carried in the top of one's stocking. See photo above...)

Edited by Let's Look Over Thayer

What! No comment about unbunched white socks! :) Harmon must be loosing his edge...

Of course, if you bunch your socks, you'll have no place to put your sgian dubh...

footflash.jpg

(For those not in the know, a sgian dubh isn't what you are thinkin' it is. It is a dagger traditionally carried in the top of one's stocking. See photo above...)

A doctor once told me that I had a sgain dubh but it turned out that it was just an ingrown hair.

edcb5fab-d922-42c9-b716-fc62f8f9b2c9.jpg

4c7f39ed-ac68-47e3-96b6-53bc61bfb24d.jpg

This is one of San Diego's most prolific cachers. She was running late on a trip to Phil's Memorial Cache, and here is why. Ahhh, a good role in the mud! This is one young lady who obviously knows that there is more to life than caching.

It seems to be a favorite postion for Ginger! huh? I have one just like it in snow also...

27df4828-226a-4fb3-9bb0-7196a9314eb5.jpg

Any photos of Chuy! rolling in the sand or grass?

Out running an errand today and thought I'd pick up a local cache or two while I was out. I was walking down the trail in my normal attire when I was approached by someone who flashed a badge at me. I was able to get a photo of it.

sock-police-badge.jpg

Being a good citizen of the geocaching community, I was polite and respectful toward authority and got off with only a warning this time. It probably helped a lot when I told him about Harmon's work increasing public awareness of sock crimes. :lol:

Out running an errand today and thought I'd pick up a local cache or two while I was out. I was walking down the trail in my normal attire when I was approached by someone who flashed a badge at me. I was able to get a photo of it.

sock-police-badge.jpg

Being a good citizen of the geocaching community, I was polite and respectful toward authority and got off with only a warning this time. It probably helped a lot when I told him about Harmon's work increasing public awareness of sock crimes. :huh:

That's one our finest sock-police officers you encountered, Sgt. Argyle.

Sgt. Argyle came on the force last year and, since, we've seen a 30%

decrease in highwater socks along local trails. Sgt. Argyle coined the

term that's become the sock-police motto "Bunched or Busted."

sock-police-badge.jpg

Being a good citizen of the geocaching community, I was polite and respectful toward authority and got off with only a warning this time. It probably helped a lot when I told him about Harmon's work increasing public awareness of sock crimes. :huh:

You guys are too much... :huh:

sock-police-badge.jpg

Sergeant Argyle! That was indeed his name! I was a bit nervous at first when he introduced himself. After assuring him that I wasn't a sock scofflaw, he seemed to relax and we talked a bit. He did mention that he had a photo of a geocacher named "fisnjack" on the wall at the station -- I said I've never met the fellow personally but would keep an eye out for him. After swearing that I would never even consider committing the capital sock crime of thigh-high toe-socks, he let me go on my way. Nice fellow and obviously committed to upholding sartorial standards. He gave me this booklet as part of his community outreach program.

brochure.jpg

Edited by M2

sock-police-badge.jpg

Sergeant Argyle! That was indeed his name! I was a bit nervous at first when he introduced himself. After assuring him that I wasn't a sock scofflaw, he seemed to relax and we talked a bit. He did mention that he had a photo of a geocacher named "fisnjack" on the wall at the station -- I said I've never met the fellow personally but would keep an eye out for him. After swearing that I would never even consider committing the capital sock crime of thigh-high toe-socks, he let me go on my way. Nice fellow and obviously committed to upholding sartorial standards. He gave me this booklet as part of his community outreach program.

brochure.jpg

;)B)B)

sock-police-badge.jpg

brochure.jpg

;)B)B)

Somebody's got to do a Yrium card for this one...

sock-police-badge.jpg

brochure.jpg

;)B)B)

eaab4a23-2bbb-4654-92af-1e5633e2c56a.jpg

By th' way ... notice how it was a couple of th' perp's that started pilin' on.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Being a good citizen of the geocaching community, I was polite and respectful toward authority and got off with only a warning this time. It probably helped a lot when I told him about Harmon's work increasing public awareness of sock crimes. :)

:(:(:)

eaab4a23-2bbb-4654-92af-1e5633e2c56a.jpg

By th' way ... notice how it was a couple of th' perp's that started pilin' on.

Isn't it interesting that Lost Guy and Team Adelos haven't protested their sock bunch violation? It took me a while to get them that high :(

sock-police-badge.jpg

Being a good citizen of the geocaching community, I was polite and respectful toward authority and got off with only a warning this time. It probably helped a lot when I told him about Harmon's work increasing public awareness of sock crimes. B)

brochure.jpg

Please tell me my sock were doctored in the picture.. I don't ever wear them like that.. :P

sock-police-badge.jpg

Being a good citizen of the geocaching community, I was polite and respectful toward authority and got off with only a warning this time. It probably helped a lot when I told him about Harmon's work increasing public awareness of sock crimes. :P

brochure.jpg

Please tell me my sock were doctored in the picture.. I don't ever wear them like that.. :)

Doctored? Never! Enhanced, maybe ... :)