*** This Just In***

RocketMan

i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive :D
The longer you geocache the more you realize just how many people there are in this world with OCD... :D:P;):):D

Just a sec, let me check something....Good, my socks are down. Whew! :P

Edited by TrailGators
i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive :P
The longer you geocache the more you realize just how many people there are in this world with OCD... :D:);):D:P

Just a sec, let me check something ... good, my socks are down. Whew! :D

Yeah, you should check your socks since you were the first-ever perp' cited by the San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police (SDCUSP.)

i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive ;)

Why I oughta ... the SDCUSP citations are strictly altruistic. Somebody has to look after the sartorial standards of San Diego County Geocachers. If not then no telling what might happen ... goofy hats, hiking in high-heels, hiking in culottes, hiking in sandals, hiking bra-less, ... we know who you are.

If this stuff doesn't stop then we'll have to round up a posse. However, an amnesty is being considered ... at some future date bra-less hikers might be able to turn themselves in for inspection and a pardon.

No, not you FATTBOY.

i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive :P
The longer you geocache the more you realize just how many people there are in this world with OCD... :D:);):P:D

Just a sec, let me check something ... good, my socks are down. Whew! :P

Yeah, you should check your socks since you were the first-ever perp' cited by the San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police (SDCUSP.)
I do seem to remember a B52 flying over me when that happened.... :P At least I'm not a member of the San Diego Plumber's Crack Cachers.... :D
i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive :D
The longer you geocache the more you realize just how many people there are in this world with OCD... :D:D:D:D:D

Just a sec, let me check something ... good, my socks are down. Whew! :D

I do seem to remember a B52 flying over me when that happened.... :D At least I'm not a member of the San Diego Plumber's Crack Cachers.... :D

Actually this is the photo that lead to the formation of the San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police, Sandy Creek Cowboy Cache No. 8 it was.

491c4ff9-7d28-464b-a5aa-daaa0bbec11e.jpg

Yes Trailgators, you have a right to be proud of mending your way of wearing socks. There's a poster of you at the Sock Police station house.

Remember sock-violators ... Just say no!

In the privacy of your own home, sure, but remember, in that case the SDCUSP supports a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Edited by SD Rowdies
i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive :sad:
The longer you geocache the more you realize just how many people there are in this world with OCD... :unsure::sad::(:blink::ph34r:

Just a sec, let me check something ... good, my socks are down. Whew! :huh:

I do seem to remember a B52 flying over me when that happened.... :o At least I'm not a member of the San Diego Plumber's Crack Cachers.... :unsure:

Actually this is the photo that lead to the formation of the San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police, Sandy Creek Cowboy Cache No. 8 it was.

Yes Trailgators, you have a right to be proud of mending your way of wearing socks. There's a poster of you at the Sock Police station house.

In the privacy of your own home, sure, but remember, in that case the SDCUSP supports a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

:o I do remember that Bob War! I pulled my socks up to protect myself...Yep, that was it.... :( I swear there was a B52. Maybe that was on my second offense.... <_< Edited by TrailGators
i doubt anyone can debate that the bunched/unbunched sock police is a tad bit obsessive compulsive :huh:
The longer you geocache the more you realize just how many people there are in this world with OCD... :ph34r::o:unsure::o<_<

Just a sec, let me check something ... good, my socks are down. Whew! :(

I do seem to remember a B52 flying over me when that happened.... :( At least I'm not a member of the San Diego Plumber's Crack Cachers.... :sad:

:unsure: I do remember that Bob War! I pulled my socks up to protect myself...Yep, that was it.... :sad: I swear there was a B52. Maybe that was on my second offense.... :blink:

Yep, second offense f'r sure but it was actually the Thunderbird's support aircraft.

81985c98-2c66-4d4b-a1bf-ac221b993419.jpg

Good gosh, look who you once ran around with. Impressive.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Yep, second offense f'r sure but it was actually the Thunderbird's support aircraft.

Referring to Fat Albert as "the Thunderbird's support aircraft" could be fightin' words in this town...

Well ex-c-u-u-u-se me, how about Blue Angels support aircraft? ... the heartbreak of old age.

Referring to Fat Albert as "the Thunderbird's support aircraft" could be fightin' words in this town...

Well ex-c-u-u-u-se me, how about Blue Angels support aircraft? ... the heartbreak of old age.

Don't feel bad Harmon, I called it a B52... :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad Harmon, I called it a B52... :signalviolin:

While on this subject...

It's still a few months away but this year's Airshow at Miramar will not feature (for the first time in a bazillion years) the Blue Angels. Instead, the Thunderbirds will be paying an extremely rare visit to San Diego!

USAF_memorial.jpg

It's still a few months away but this year's Airshow at Miramar will not feature (for the first time in a bazillion years) the Blue Angels. Instead, the Thunderbirds will be paying an extremely rare visit to San Diego!

USAF_memorial.jpg

That's crazy, I just looked it up and they Blue Angels have flown in the air show for 51 years straight. Working right next to the air base its nice to just watch out the window and see the free show.

Don't feel bad Harmon, I called it a B52... :signalviolin:

While on this subject...

USAF_memorial.jpg

See, I tol' y' it was the Thunderbirds.

da274e9e-91da-41f4-a793-d9a39ff2c7bb.jpg

Is it just me? They seem confused.

Edited by SD Rowdies
da274e9e-91da-41f4-a793-d9a39ff2c7bb.jpg

Is it just me? They seem confused.

Only half of 'em...but which half?

A bit o' trivia...

In this picture, the plane in the slot position is #7. Normally, it would be #4. If you look closely at this aircraft, you'll see that the canopy is longer than the ones on the other three. This is the trainer variant of the F/A-18. The normal duty for #7 is to fly VIPs and reporters around two days before an airshow. During the airshow, the #7 plane is on hot standby in case there is a problem with another plane. (I remember seeing a show at Miramar where one of the planes landed mid-show. The pilot transferred to #7 while the others orbited. He took off and the show picked up again from where it left off...)

This just in ...

ddaa191d-3159-4df2-84e1-0de9cb5e15c5.jpg

Honk if you know where this is and then make up your own caption.

See, I've always said that Splashette is very flexible.

That must have been after I talked to her on the cell phone. :laughing:

Yes Dave, she lives and dies for you and you alone. <_< On the other hand you should have heard her whine and complain about the contorsion she went through for this shot. Heck, all she had to do was drape herself backwards over a sprinkler-control box in those bushes. You'd think the ol' girl was getting too old t' fold.

In the end she's always a gamer. B'sides, $kimmer made her do it ... and I tried t' stop her. You can see from the photo how $kimmer felt about th' whole deal.

Hi Splashette! Love 'y babe.

Geobabe screen-savers? Hmm, might be a money-maker.

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ...

That must have been after I talked to her on the cell phone. :ph34r:

Ya know..........you make one teeny, tiny, mistake while caching.........................

I've come to the conclusion that my caching buddies (?) are somewhat unforgiving.....DUH :o

Oh, the bleeding finally stopped....... :rolleyes:

Splashette :laughing:

This just in ...

That must have been after I talked to her on the cell phone. :)

Ya know..........you make one teeny, tiny, mistake while caching.........................

I've come to the conclusion that my caching buddies (?) are somewhat unforgiving.....DUH :o

Oh, the bleeding finally stopped....... :ph34r:

Splashette :rolleyes:

Splashette, after the procedure did your hair look like this? :laughing:

db_Bride11.jpg

This just in ...

That must have been after I talked to her on the cell phone. :D

I've come to the conclusion that my caching buddies (?) are somewhat unforgiving.....DUH :)

Oh, the bleeding finally stopped....... :ph34r:

Splashette :laughing:

Splashette, after the procedure did your hair look like this? :rolleyes:

db_Bride11.jpg

YIKES!! I just checked it out in the mirror....and your're right, it does! :D

I'm off to the store to get some more 'Nice and Easy' blonde dye!

Splashette :o

This just in ...

Can't honk because I don't know where it is, but...

This reminds me a lot of an illusion called "The Drill". It was made famous by "Melinda, First Lady of Magic" I couldn't find a photo of Melinda when she is actually impaled on the drill bit but if you look at Harmon's photo, you'll have a pretty good idea of what it looks like.

melinda2.jpg

It's not Melinda (so you don't get to witness the other mystery of "How does everything stay in that costume...?) but here is a YouTube video of Jan Rouven performing this illusion.

This just in ...

This reminds me a lot of an illusion called "The Drill". It was made famous by "Melinda, First Lady of Magic" I couldn't find a photo of Melinda when she is actually impaled on the drill bit but if you look at Harmon's photo, you'll have a pretty good idea of what it looks like.

melinda2.jpg

It's not Melinda (so you don't get to witness the other mystery of "How does everything stay in that costume...?) but here is a YouTube video of Jan Rouven performing this illusion.

Cool illusion James, but I would have rather watched Melinda... :laughing:
This just in ...

melinda2.jpg

Don't you mean Splashette? After all, how many finds does Melinda have?

Edited by SD Rowdies
Of course! What was I thinking? It's like my brain turned into mush for a few seconds....

:( You made me watch (of course this is John). What were they saying and where was Melinda? Yes I would have watched Splashette do it!! :D

Of course! What was I thinking? It's like my brain turned into mush for a few seconds....

:D You made me watch (of course this is John). What were they saying and where was Melinda? Yes I would have watched Splashette do it!! :D

They were speaking German. We want to see Melinda do the trick! :(
Cool illusion James, but I would have rather watched Melinda... :D

:( You made me watch (of course this is John). What were they saying and where was Melinda? Yes I would have watched Splashette do it!! :(
They were speaking German. We want to see Melinda do the trick! :D

I may have a videotape somewhere... :laughing:

Cool illusion James, but I would have rather watched Melinda... :(

:( You made me watch (of course this is John). What were they saying and where was Melinda? Yes I would have watched Splashette do it!! :laughing:
They were speaking German. We want to see Melinda do the trick! :D

I may have a videotape somewhere... :D

"Melinda does Dallas?"

Cool illusion James, but I would have rather watched Melinda... :P

B) You made me watch (of course this is John). What were they saying and where was Melinda? Yes I would have watched Splashette do it!! B)
They were speaking German. We want to see Melinda do the trick! :)
I may have a videotape somewhere... :(
"Melinda does Dallas?"

More like "Melinda does Vegas"... :(

Cool illusion James, but I would have rather watched Melinda... :P

B) You made me watch (of course this is John). What were they saying and where was Melinda? Yes I would have watched Splashette do it!! B)
They were speaking German. We want to see Melinda do the trick! :)
I may have a videotape somewhere... :(
"Melinda does Dallas?"

More like "Melinda does Vegas"... :(

melinda_fire1_r.jpg

Come on baby, light my fire?

melinda_fire1_r.jpg

I didn't know that Team Reid used to do magic tricks?

Finally Kathy's past has come to light, although she still has some of that fire. :laughing::laughing:

:laughing: Can you get Cat to do a show for the locals?? :lol:

Of course you all realize that in spit of the resemblance to Team Reid, this is Melinda, LLOT's favorite magician--minus the screw . . .

melinda_fire1_r.jpg

Finally Kathy's past has come to light, although she still has some of that fire. :laughing::laughing:

:laughing: Can you get Cat to do a show for the locals?? :lol:

Of course you all realize that in spit of the resemblance to Team Reid, this is Melinda, LLOT's favorite magician--minus the screw . . .

She looks different than the Melinda photo that LLOT posted... Edited by TrailGators
melinda_fire1_r.jpg

Finally Kathy's past has come to light, although she still has some of that fire. :D:D

:D Can you get Cat to do a show for the locals?? :D

She looks different than the Melinda photo that LLOT posted...

Well, she is, after all, a magician :D