*** This Just In***

RocketMan

Me . . .:P You're the one who keeps putting more caches out there, then when I go find yours, caches fall out of my backpack again. :) I hate it when that happens . . . B):D

O sure!

a1c11893-eaa0-410c-afee-754cec5a5c33.jpg

Why I oughta .... :D Dang, I'm still behind by two as it is.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Hey, that's a idea . . . :P

But, . . . not today . . . :) It's a little too warm out here now . . . :D

Whew! ... so you give up huh? All I have to worry about now is one or more of those danged FTF fanatics that you run around with.

Maybe we should just hide sleeper caches until after Steve Dillon shows up for his run.

On the other hand Steve will never clear this area what with those stumpy little legs of his.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Hey, that's a idea . . . :D

But, . . . not today . . . :) It's a little too warm out here now . . . :D

Whew! ... so you give up huh? All I have to worry about now is one or more of those danged FTF fanatics that you run around with.

Maybe we should just hide sleeper caches until after Steve Dillon shows up for his run.

On the other hand Steve will never clear this area what with those stumpy little legs of his.

Hey, wait a minute!. Miragee, you told me this area was a full as it was going to get... :P

But, . . . not today . . . B) It's a little too warm out here now . . . :)

Hey, wait a minute!. Miragee, you told me this area was a full as it was going to get... :P

I developed a good habit from beer drinking. I wait until the glass is full before I drink the beer.... B) I did have try a sampler a month ago and I liked the beer so I will definitely be back......someday..... :D

But, . . . not today . . . B) It's a little too warm out here now . . . :)

I developed a good habit from beer drinking. I wait until the glass is full before I drink the beer.... B) I did have try a sampler a month ago and I liked the beer so I will definitely be back......someday..... :D

Mmmmmm....Beer!

homer_simpson_beer.JPG

Hey, that's a idea . . . B)

But, . . . not today . . . B) It's a little too warm out here now . . . :D

Hey, wait a minute!. Miragee, you told me this area was a full as it was going to get... :)

It is the area that starts with "And so the adventure begins . . ." and continues up to "How many peaks can you name?" and on past "More Slickrock Fun" that is "sort of full." B)

I think we got the best areas with the most astounding views during our little cache-hiding spree. B)

Over on the other side, off Lyons Valley Road, in the three directions you can go from the Horsethief Canyon staging area, all bets are off . . . apparently . . . B)

But, seriously, when I put the original four caches down there, I thought I was done . . . :D

I don't know exactly what happened. Blame it on bradybunchboys and that T.R. Violin, and that SD Rowdies and a headless chicken. I saw that thing and when I ran away from it, three caches fell out of my pack. B):PB)

But, . . . not today . . . :D It's a little too warm out here now . . . B)

Hey, wait a minute!. Miragee, you told me this area was a full as it was going to get... :)

I developed a good habit from beer drinking. I wait until the glass is full before I drink the beer.... B) I did have try a sampler a month ago and I liked the beer so I will definitely be back......someday..... B)

Mmmmmm....Beer!

homer_simpson_beer.JPG

:D Now if someone was hiding cold beer out there everyday I would make multiple trips down there... :P Anyhow, I've seen that area so it's onward to the next area I haven't seen yet. I'm glad that there are so many! B)

But, . . . not today . . . B) It's a little too warm out here now . . . :D

It is the area that starts with "And so the adventure begins . . ." and continues up to "How many peaks can you name?" and on past "More Slickrock Fun" that is "sort of full." B)

I think we got the best areas with the most astounding views during our little cache-hiding spree. B)

Over on the other side, off Lyons Valley Road, in the three directions you can go from the Horsethief Canyon staging area, all bets are off . . . apparently . . . B)

But, seriously, when I put the original four caches down there, I thought I was done . . . :D

I don't know exactly what happened. Blame it on bradybunchboys and that T.R. Violin, and that SD Rowdies and a headless chicken. I saw that thing and when I ran away from it, three caches fell out of my pack. B):P:D

It ain't over 'til .... B)

Besides, I'm somewhat convinced that the two areas interconnect by trail.

Edited by SD Rowdies

But, . . . not today . . . B) It's a little too warm out here now . . . B)

Hey, wait a minute!. Miragee, you told me this area was a full as it was going to get... :D

But, seriously, when I put the original four caches down there, I thought I was done . . . :)

I don't know exactly what happened. Blame it on bradybunchboys and that T.R. Violin, and that SD Rowdies and a headless chicken. I saw that thing and when I ran away from it, three caches fell out of my pack. B):P:D

It ain't over 'til .... :D

Hmmmmm.... a new trail to explore! :D

<snip> B) Now if someone was hiding cold beer out there everyday I would make multiple trips down there... :P Anyhow, I've seen that area so it's onward to the next area I haven't seen yet. I'm glad that there are so many! B)

Trust me, you have not seen this area. :D That Carveacre to Gaskill trail is astonishing. The views in all directions, the odd rock formations, and expanses of slickrock are well worth a trip, in fact, several trips. B) If that area was located in Iowa, or Ohio, or Wisconsin, or Kansas, it would have been made into a National Park, or at least a State Park. :)

<snip>

It ain't over 'til .... B)

Uh . . . not exactly. I investigated from the Lyons Valley side and got myself into some interesting places, but as CTYankee says, "Ummmm, not this way." :D

Hope everyone is accounted for...there is a search/rescue going on right now in Horsethief Canyon with Astrea and Mercy Air.

Any cachers out in that area today?

Its NOT me this time... Although I wished I had a helicopter when Chuy!, map4nav and John & Jahoadi ran me all over that canyon the other weekend... :P

Edited by FlagMan

Hope everyone is accounted for...there is a search/rescue going on right now in Horsethief Canyon with Astrea and Mercy Air.

Any cachers out in that area today?

Its NOT me this time... Although I wished I had a helicopter when Chuy!, map4nav and John & Jahoadi ran me all over that canyon the other weekend... :huh:

Dang, I figured it was you Tom.

A newbie called Bsymons logged finds in that canyon today. Nothing unusual about his/her log entries and nothing notable in the Sheriff Department public releases.

Edited by SD Rowdies
Harmon, you're in trouble . . . :wub::drama::sad::sad:

Has that ever not been true? :wub:

When I was a little-bitty baby ...

dcd051ab-ff46-478a-8bb1-d4d72e38626b.jpg

My momma would rock me ....

Well, actually, ....

Your eyes haven't changed Harmon, but what the heck happend to everything else? :sad:

I'm tempted to add a pair of devil horns, but I'm sure someone else will take care of that :wub:

Harmon, you're in trouble . . . :wub::drama::sad::sad:

Has that ever not been true? :wub:

When I was a little-bitty baby ...

dcd051ab-ff46-478a-8bb1-d4d72e38626b.jpg

My momma would rock me ....

Well, actually, ....

Your eyes haven't changed Harmon, but what the heck happend to everything else? :sad:

I'm tempted to add a pair of devil horns, but I'm sure someone else will take care of that :wub:

Why I oughta ....

Harmon, you need to move the little "Bubble" a little to the right in this picture . . .

a1c11893-eaa0-410c-afee-754cec5a5c33.jpg

:drama:

Dang! I just knew that you would plant one up there. Move it to the right you say? O so you couldn't make it to the top huh?

... and add a selection showing BBB heading up the slope for the FTF I suppose.

Didn't name it "Next I Suppose" did you? One thing for sure, there's got to be a really obvious Geotrail up to the hide.

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in ...

5da51962-48d8-4fa7-814d-086124c8f19a.jpg

Honk if you've been there; otherwise, get going for cryin' out loud.

HONK!! I thought about taking a nap, but I was afraid I would roll off the cliff....

Yeah, that's a cliff that makes you want to lie on your belly to look over. Not a good place to drop a GPSr or PDA. Too bad I can't show the actual eight-megabyte panorama here. Darned resizing.

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in ....

daa15d5a-011e-4470-a8ec-c5ae7b2369c5.jpg

Honk if you know the name of the cache.

HONK!! But I never figured out the name until I saw this picture...

I'll just bet that you were too busy slippin' and slidin' on that hill to be gawkin' at the boulders. Some hide huh? I'm surprised that commie-pinko reviewer guy approved the cache.

5a762f0c-c2ce-4ac1-af08-e3d647b79152.jpg

Honk when you figure out where this is.

I can't say as I've ever seen that statue before...but I've seen plenty of those signs when searching out Team GeoRangers caches! :P

So here's a question for you, if you are on the readable side of a "No Trespassing" sign then are you trespassing?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Time to test your geo-caching skills! Can you spot the ammo can?

62a045ec-74f8-4c46-b65c-d2e45aa1033f.jpg

Here's a hint...

73940f55-47cf-42b9-b988-310bbc37ecc2.jpg

For extra credit, explain to the class how you would get it out of there... :sunsure:

Somehow I keep getting distracted by that lovely foliage. Throw in a Western Diamondback and you've got yourself a memorable Geocache.

How to retrieve the container? ... let somebody else do it!

I've seen Poison Oak and I've seen wildflowers. Wildflowers are better.

Edited by SD Rowdies
This just in ...

4b7aa5f8-772c-4afc-b1b8-c8a0bf5be147.jpg

Honk once if you know where this is but honk twice if you know where this is and can name the three Geocachers.

Honk Honk...we were right behind you! What a handsome dude hanging with the babes!

Gosh, you've never said that about me.

Edited by SD Rowdies