*** This Just In***

RocketMan

From the "I swear I didn't make it up" department...

I don't trust myself to spell and since you look stupider than you really are when you misspell, I use ieSpell. Couple that with the goofy Geocaching waypoint names and you get this...

snip

Thank you no, I like the way its spelled the first time. :rolleyes:

Overheard in the office:

I was spell checking a Microsoft Word document when a very amusing thing happened. I had misspelled the word "categories" as "catorgies". Microsoft Word's spellcheck decided that the phrase "cat orgies" was the most likely replacement!

From the "I swear I didn't make it up" department...

I don't trust myself to spell and since you look stupider than you really are when you misspell, I use ieSpell.  Couple that with the goofy Geocaching waypoint names and you get this...

spelling.jpg

Thank you no, I like the way its spelled the first time.  :rolleyes:

My GCR7TM hurts after ROTFLMAO! :D

Edited by TrailGators
Oh No! Pray for us tomorrow because the Geobabes are doing this cache with Harmon!! We will probably reach our 'humiliation' level before lunch. YIKES!

-ette

Harmon - Are we going to see Splashette and $kimmer out there with the nurses?

Yeppur, I'm thinking of one of those cheerleader pyramids.

I love these Banter caches! We need to make some more! <_<

Looks like some great photoshop material!

Funny you should mention that...

I was listening to the police scanner today, and heard something about a suspicious character. I think they held him there for a while! :o

up_in_the_air_harmon.jpg

Why I oughta ....

Thank goodness that I'm a card carrying member of the California Department of Corrections. All that shot needs is a few rolls of razor wire around that pole.

Can't believe that I got tricked into posting my own pictures.

My, my, my, guess what just came my way? Now I have a copy of all of the photos from the 2005 Moab trip.

Harmon here is one of the photos that you don't have!

This is a shot from Musselman Arch!

aca2a25d-4316-4979-ae73-30a63bee2c71.jpg

Love it when the old guys show their stuff. Russ rules!

By the way, did he put that section back into the arch?

Edited by SD Rowdies
My, my, my, guess what just came my way? Now I have a copy of all of the photos from the 2005 Moab trip.

Harmon here is one of the photos that you don't have!

This is a shot from Musselman Arch!

aca2a25d-4316-4979-ae73-30a63bee2c71.jpg

I'm not sure which is more impressive, that Russ can hold up that arch with GPS in hand or that he can be in two places at one time. :D:D

Lucky kids and a Proud Dad:

07c7e31a-404a-4c7a-add5-f9c3ad182831.jpg

Tinky Winky and Laa Laa had fun on thier first dirt biking ride. Ever seen purple tassels on a pink mountain bike before?

BEARly off the Trail cache

If only we didn't loose our sense of style as we grow up the world would be a better place. Just imagine how terrific that is in her mind.

Bless the children. You are doing really good daddy, keep up the good work.

Edited by SD Rowdies

This just in: Jess riding in the back of Chuy's truck with the three wet muddy geodogs. The geodogs had the time of their lives today at the Black Canyon CITO event! But after the swimming hole the geodogs were a bit too muddy to ride inside any vehicle! :o Jess felt sorry for them so she kept them company until they dried off! :)

77e371d2-c761-407d-aa33-f2b03c0e8f52.jpg

Edited by TrailGators
I hope to see some great photos from the CITO event.  I wish I could be there with everyone.  RM

looks like pictures are starting to be uploaded. I will upload some when I get a chance.

I am still trying to figure out what this picture was of?

Just refer back to the discussion of "pizzle caches" that appeared on the San Diego thread the other day... :signalviolin: