These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Softheads

We've all seen our share of used range golf balls, cassette tapes (not playable), Various common coins with demoninations under .26 ETC in traditional caches.

In an effort to raise the level of booty from junk to ??, I ask the question.

I am interested in opinions from those in other areas as to what they would REASONABLY like to see in traditional caches.

I like finding items that are useful in my geocaching addiction...ooops, hobby. Examples include: emergency ponchos, small bottles of bug spray/sunscreen, small first aid kits, mini compass, area maps, small biners, CITO bags/containers, pre-made micros, etc. All can be purchased at your local dollar store/wally world for less than a buck.

I like finding items that are useful in my geocaching addiction...ooops, hobby. Examples include: emergency ponchos, small bottles of bug spray/sunscreen, small first aid kits, mini compass, area maps, small biners, CITO bags/containers, pre-made micros, etc. All can be purchased at your local dollar store/wally world for less than a buck.

I agree, but having stuff for kids is good. Also, golf ballsw. Being a golfer, one can never get enough golf balls! :lol:

Wow, you should follow me around to caches. Seems like all there ever is in the caches I find is kids toys and golf balls (old, torn up and nasty golf balls)!

I personally like pocket lint, beer bottle caps, crumpled up stickers, soggy expired coupons. Basically anything you put in your pocket because you couldn't find a trash can. No wait, I'm confused. That's just what others think I would like to find.

I like stuff for the outdoors: compass, small flashlight, etc. If I'm traveling I wouldn't mind finding a refrigerator magnet from the area. We collect those.

Julie

I have a thing for nostalgic kids toys and for some reason, carabiners. :ph34r: I am not sure why, but that's just the way it is. A couple of weeks ago, we were very low on goodies in our cache bag, and I had a dilemma: I really wanted that uber cool magic 8-ball keychain, but the only thing we had in our bag were assorted carabiners. I reluctantly left one. With a compass! It was painful. Woe is me. Yes, I am 42 years old.

Picked up one of those Woolly Willie magnetic beard games in a cache the same day. Way cool! :D

We went shopping at the dollar store right after that and loaded up on things like Silly Putty and mini-magnetic board games. I love those things. I wonder if I will be able to give them up? :lol: