Garmin Etrex, Emap, Geko 201/301 Data/charge Cable

Mudinyeri

I purchased this cable about six months ago from thesupplynet.com for $59.95 + shipping. It is part #150072I-GPS. I used it about 4-5 times and decided to upgrade both my PDA and GPS to Bluetooth so no longer have a need for the cable.

This cable will allow you to connect your Garmin GPS (see models in Topic Title) to any HP or iPaq PDA in the following model series: 3800, 3900, 4100, 4300, 5100, 5400, 5500. The cable also has a car charger attachment to allow you to charge your GPS in your vehicle. With the appropriate PDA mapping software, this setup can be used for in-vehicle auto-routing and voice prompt directions as well as for transferring data between your GPS and PDA for paperless caching and other activities.

Below is a picture of the cable connecting an iPaq and eTrex Yellow.

150072i-gps.jpg

I would like $49.00 shipped to any location in the U.S. I will not ship outside of the U.S.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Mudinyeri

Nobody?

How about if I throw in an iPaq 3835 for another $100? It has two charging cradles, the plastic cover, a thumb keyboard (like a Blackberry keyboard), the original box, software and manuals and two styli. There are no scratches on the screen but the backlight does turn off occasionally. You can still see the screen unless you're in the dark. <_<