Swag

Team Wiggy

There are two caches here in Texas (probably more) that are lottery ticket themed and based. Yoou can take a ticket but you must leave a ticket. I too am going to start a lottery cache as-well. I do not see a problem with it, but if you win "big" money, make sure you leave darn good swag for the ticket. :unsure:

Consider: Underaged individuals obtaining said tickets. Should the tickets only be used by purchaser? What are the rules on the tickets? Check legality of this situation. Is it legal to pass purchased tickets? A lot to consider in this situation legal wise.

Consider: Underaged individuals obtaining said tickets. Should the tickets only be used by purchaser? What are the rules on the tickets? Check legality of this situation. Is it legal to pass purchased tickets? A lot to consider in this situation legal wise.

This will vary from state to state (or country), but I do not believe that my state (RI) has any law against a minor buying or possessing a lottery ticket. In fact, the state lottery laws specifically address payments of winnings to a minor:

RIGL 42-61-14

So in Rhode Island, at least, you'd be OK. <_<

Wondering what you all think about leaving scratch-off lottery tickets in caches? Do you think people would try their luck and take them as trade, or scratch them off there, determine they lost, and then trade for something else? Other thoughts?

Thanks -

Beth

One cache is a "lotto theme" and it's scratch off. The owner DEMANDS 10% of the winnings, if you do infact win.

<_< Caching for commision, I suppose.