Category Not Yet Listed In The Directory

I tried to use the origin search to see what waymarks were near me (Dedham, MA). I know that I had successfully added a waymark under Masonic Temples Category, yet I didn't see it in the results (the waymark is about 5 miles from my home coordinates, so that should not be the issue). I searched for the key word "Masonic" and found the category. I looked at the bread crumb and saw that it was under "Places/Buildings/Religious Buildings/Masonic Temples". Yet, if I look under "Religious Buildings" it isn't there.

Perhaps it takes a little while for a category to be listed in the Directory or it was an oversight in creating the Category. Just asking to have it on your list of 'Things to Do.'

Also, as you get more requests for other fraternal and social organizations (the Knights of Columbus, the Elks, any one of a number of Greek Fraternities that are not religious) you might consider making a new category for "Social/Charitable Organizations." For now, it's OK where it is.

N/S

There it is, now. By a combination of bumping up its popularity and bumping down the filter to display waymarks, it showed up. I didn't need to do that with a waymark I created in two other categories, so I wasn't expecting to do it in this one.