The Cyclops & Son Geocoin

Son of Cyclops

I would like to announce that the Cyclops & Son geocoin is ready for trade. Please email me at SonofCyclops@tmrl.net for trades and please include the coin you are offering me and your team name. If you would like to see other coins we have in our collection, visit our website at

http://www.tmrl.net/Geocaching/Coins/geocoin%20list.htm

I believe we have a trade set up already. Still watching my mailbox! :rolleyes:

I would like to announce that the Cyclops & Son geocoin is ready for trade.  Please email me at SonofCyclops@tmrl.net for trades and please include the coin you are offering me and your team name.  If you would like to see other coins we have in our collection, visit our website at

http://www.tmrl.net/Geocaching/Coins/geocoin%20list.htm

I believe we have a trade set up already. Still watching my mailbox! :rolleyes:

Me too!

I have had some complates anout coin trades with me about taknig so long to get the coin to them. Well I am sorry, I have sent our coins once we get there half of the trade to make sure of no scams. BUT all you have to do is ask for me to send our coin before we get your part of the trade. It is that easy, so once again I am sorry about this inconvenience. :(

Edited by Son of Cyclops
I have had some complates anout coin trades with me about taknig so long to get the coin to them.  Well I am sorry, I have sent our coins once we get there half of the trade to make sure of no scams.  BUT all you have to do is ask for me to send our coin before we get your part of the trade.  It is that easy, so once again I am sorry about this inconvenience. :(

So, that means that you have sent your coin to me, since you've received my part of the trade?

First off I would like to apologize to any one that has been waiting for our geocoin. I've let my son work the trades and my involvement has been in the back ground. I made some rules to follow but I have not policed them to well. I've made some more rules and I will monitor the trades closer. If anyone has not received our coin in trade for yours please send me a PM. Copy in the PM your email that setup the trade so I'll know what terms you and my son has agreed upon. He is currently printing shipping labels and we'll stuff the envelopes and mail out as many as possible tonight. We continue this till we have shipped all trades even if we have not received your coin yet. Again I apologize for any delays.

The coin is very nice, and, Mr. Cyclops, I for one, apprieciate your honesty and up-front statement.

My only hard spot is the lack of communication. I had to ask if my coin had arrived, and if your coin had been mailed to me. The answer to both was yes, but that shouldn't have to happen.

BTW, your coin arrived here safe and sound.

Just a note on the positive side, I traded for the Cyclops & Son coin some weeks back, and it was received quickly with no problems, so what I see people writing about here are apparently just "glitches" in the shipping process and not the overall norm.

Just my 2¢.

--Marc

October 21, 2005 @ 1:34 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

'Nuther positive here - yippity-skippity, I too received a pretty Cyclops dubloon toot-sweetly, along with a sweet Son of Cyclops pencil tucked in! My bitty passport and globe sig are presently on their merry way to your snailbox.

:) YIKES! I neglected to jot down which numbered globe I sent - so do let me know when it arrives so I can log it on my sig tracking site HERE Thanks for the trade!