Atv's In Oklahoma

mgoose

Trying to find out if there are very many cachers that ride atv/s in Ok. Thing about placing some caches where you have to pay to ride atv's.These are popular place where people ride already. I will get premisson before I do this. Just trying to find out if it would be worth it. So let me hear from you if you ride.Would like to what you think!! Thanks

mgoose B) ITS OUT THERE !! FIND IT!! B)

From Texas but we make an annual raid into the Nations and the Kiamichi Mtns once a year and ride all through them. This is down by Beavers Bend. It's all forrestry land. US I think. We buy a permit each year. I've thought about stashing some caches there but I live more than a 100 miles from there.

:ph34r:

I am wanting to get a ATV for my son, I am looking at a 50cc now that is new for 600.00 bucks but, I refuse to spend that on a ATV for him. Does anybody know where I can get one used for a good deal or maybe even one that needs a little work? I am in Texas and will be coming through OK on November 1st if one can be found. I have checked and things already and there is nothing for sale right now.