Kansas-kswader Geocoin Payment Page

KSWader

All coins that have been paid for have been shipped out today and yesterday. So you should be getting them anytime now. I will go through the wait list the next few days to see who on the wait list will get them. I will be going by the time stamps on the posts and emails we have received.

Yes that other link was for late payments. I have taken that page down now and for the wait list will send out PayPal requests.

:lol: I got my coins on Friday, and they look great, but I am kind of disappointed. Not with the coin, but how they are logged. When I got to GC to log them, the icon for the KS coin is just a coin and it says "Personal Geocoins." I was hoping to have a total unique icon like I got when I entered my German, or Maryland or New Jersey Geocoins. What happened? Why did the numbers for the KS coins not start with KSabc1, ect ect? Was it too much work for GC to assign a block of numbers like this?
:lol: I got my coins on Friday, and they look great, but I am kind of disappointed. Not with the coin, but how they are logged. When I got to GC to log them, the icon for the KS coin is just a coin and it says "Personal Geocoins." I was hoping to have a total unique icon like I got when I entered my German, or Maryland or New Jersey Geocoins. What happened? Why did the numbers for the KS coins not start with KSabc1, ect ect? Was it too much work for GC to assign a block of numbers like this?

It is a "personal" geocoin. Not an "organization" geocoin.

BTW: I got mine today too! I love the non-epoxied feel!! The depth on the lion is great.

It is a "personal" geocoin. Not an "organization" geocoin.

BTW: I got mine today too! I love the non-epoxied feel!! The depth on the lion is great.

I also like the non-epoxied coins. They feel more like coins. My problem with the coins is that it is very hard to read the activation code. I got locked out for 12 hours because none of my coin numbers would go in. :drama:

Richard

My problem with the coins is that it is very hard to read the activation code.

If you're talking about the number on the coin, there seems to be two methods. The "stamped" method and the "laser etched" method. Some of the coins with stamped numbers are not only hard to read, but are downright sloppy (not all). The laser etched numbers are very professional looking. I know that coinsanpins.com does the laser etching and suspect that others may as well.

I understand the frustration :lol:

Got mine today....great looking coin.

Now, how do I activate it? Mine did not come with activation code. All I got was a coin in a plastic bag with a sticker that says activate at geocoinclub.com/code/php. I went there and it did nothing for me.

All help is greatly appreciated. :)

Got mine today....great looking coin.

Now, how do I activate it? Mine did not come with activation code. All I got was a coin in a plastic bag with a sticker that says activate at geocoinclub.com/code/php. I went there and it did nothing for me.

All help is greatly appreciated. :)

Go to geocoinclub.com/code.php and put in your email address like it ask for and then your coin number then it will email the activation code to you.

I got mine today. All 5 look great!

I got both of mine today and the coin looks great but the numbers ARE TERRIBLE!!!

I got locked out for 12 hours because I kept trying all possible combinations!!!

I can't even read them with a magnifying glass...

Same here on the numbers, terrible time trying to read them to get the activation code.