Kansas-kswader Geocoin Payment Page

KSWader

I have the payment page up for everyone that has pre-ordered that I have not sent a PayPal invoice to yet. If you are on the list, please make payment for only the number of coins that you have pre-ordered. If there is a difference in what I have on the list and what you think you pre-ordered, please email me before making payment. The coins will ship out in approx 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.

Payment page is located at the Kansas-KSWader Geocoin payment page.

Here is a sample of the coin.

geocoinsample.jpg

I will try to update the list tonight with all pre-orders including the ones that have already paid before I posted the page. I am getting a lot of emails of people double checking that that they have already paid.

I was going to update the list last night but we did not get finished with Cub Scout popcorn until after 9 pm.

I will be going through the orders more more this weekend when I have time. I have received quite a few payments this week that have no cacher name entered in the Cacher Name box. Either they forgot their name or they are payments received from people that were not preorders and might need to be refunded. So I will be sending out emails this week and weekend so I can match payment to pre-orders. I will also look this weekend at the people that have requested a wait list to see if any of them moves up.

Have a meeting tonight to go to out of town and will be back very late tonight. Thanks for all the great comments about the coin!

I will be going through the orders more more this weekend when I have time. I have received quite a few payments this week that have no cacher name entered in the Cacher Name box. Either they forgot their name or they are payments received from people that were not preorders and might need to be refunded. So I will be sending out emails this week and weekend so I can match payment to pre-orders. I will also look this weekend at the people that have requested a wait list to see if any of them moves up.

Have a meeting tonight to go to out of town and will be back very late tonight. Thanks for all the great comments about the coin!

Thanks for the update! Glad to be on the waitlist! :-)

I am still going through the list. There have been some cachers pay multiple times for their pre-orders and then others that have pushed through PayPal payments without having pre-ordered once the orders were closed. You would be surpised but there has been around 60 coins paid for after the orders were closed by people who did not pre-order!

So needless to say - I am still digging through all the emails and PayPal payments to see which needs to be refunded and see if there are any people that have emailled me or posted earlier that I can get coins to. Hopefully I will be done in the next day or two.

About to stop working on the list tonight as I have already spent 4 hours on it just tonight!

The coins should be here in approx 2 weeks!

Just a note that the entire edition has been spoken for so the edition is marked SOLD OUT! The only way any will become available is if someone backs out or does not pay for a coin that is spoken for. I have went by post or email dates and times to let people a few people on the wait list that a coin was available to them.

Ok to answer one of the above questions. This coin will have the generic PC personal coin icon is where it will fall into the stats page.

I finally got the page updated that shows the unpaid coins. You can see it again at KSWader Geocoin Page. Again this page is only to be used for people that have not paid yet. The coins should ship in approx 2 weeks. If you happen to have received an email confirmaion of payment from me but your name is still on the list, please email me. I have received some pre-orders by cacher name and payments but actual name so you many have been on my list twice. I think I have all of those taken care of now. Any problems, please let me know. There has also been 2 PayPal payments that we did not receive PayPal notification on and we we checked, they were there online.

We are right in the middle of heavy corn harvest here in western Kansas and I have been extremely busy as I work for John Deere. We finally received some much needed rain in the last 2 days so I have finally had some evening time to work on the geocoin payments and list.

Cache-on!

Heard back from the supplier and they are finishing up engraving the coins. They will ship them to me by Friday (10-21-05) so should be getting them shortly.

If you have not yet paid for the coins, check the link in the previous posts as the coins should be shipping out shortly.

Ed