Kansas

bharper

I am a brand new cacher. I signed up on this site about a year ago but didn't start caching until this week. I think I'm hooked but I'd like to find some people around Manhattan, Kansas to go caching with. I'm an adult student at K-State and don't really know anyone other than college kids and they aren't into caching. If anyone wants to do some caching, email me at rbaxley@ksu.edu.

Russ "Spirithorse"

Hi there. South of Pittsburg - outside of Weir, KS!!

I am another brand new person to geocaching!! Still looking at GPS' and trying to figure this all out. Any hints or tips will be appreciated. I am especially intrigued by how to plan trips - do I gather infomation first, then go for it? What happens if I am somewhere, happen to have my GPS, and want to take some time for caching? How do I know where to set coordinates for?

Also - I saw on this site that there is a book " Geocaching for Idiots" as well as other books. what do you all think of this -reading these before I start?

Thanks and I look forward to this adventure!!

Pittgal

Linda Wilson B)

I live in Belton, Mo which is about 4 miles east of Kansas border. I have cached in Kansas a bit and both my caches are within a half mile of Kansas. My inlaws are all down around Emporia which pretty much makes it my second home town. I love Kansas.....Ad astra per aspera :antenna:

I'm a Wildcat in Sooner country. Fly the colors, we must!!

Grew up in Greensburg. Junior College in Dodge City. Undergrad work at K-State. Living in Oklahoma. Want to return to Kansas as soon as possible.

-APPHOTO: My mom lives and works in Pratt. She runs the South Central Community Foundation.

Micah

Heck, I have probably heard of her then. I work in Wichita. I only sleep and eat in Pratt!! Don't get out much..except to cache.