Found A Bug On My Waymarks Page

On "my waymarks", under "my page", I was on page 2 and wanted to go back to page 1. I clicked on the link at the bottom that shows pages "1, 2". When I clicked on page 1, it took me to the top of page 2, but did not get me to page 1. When I clicked on the 1 at the top links that show pages "1, 2" nothing happened there either. I remained on page 2 and couldnt get back to page 1 unless I went to "my page" then "my waymarks", essentially starting all over again.

yea, this has been a problem for some time (i have 13 pages of waymarks). the top one was the only one that worked--by clicking the #, then the arrows started to work with the 'facelift' a week or so ago, as of last night, i accidently for got about the bug and clicked the page stuff at the bottom of the page. it still did not work. ill try again sometime this week.

it would still be nice if there was someway to make 'my waymarks' into something more userfriendly--not just each i own in ABC order.

like GA Historical Markers (99). and it would then link you to a list of those 99 waymarks (alpha or date sorted); just like the stats page on GC.com.

it would be nice if we han options on a category page on how to display: default is date listed. but what about ABC, closest to 'home', and closest to selected waymark.

which brings me to linking eachwaymark with a search for CLOSEST WAYMARKS and CLOSEST GEOCACHES. the waymark link could also be added to the GC.com Cache page.

yea, this has been a problem for some time (i have 13 pages of waymarks). the top one was the only one that worked--by clicking the #, then the arrows started to work with the 'facelift' a week or so ago, as of last night, i accidently for got about the bug and clicked the page stuff at the bottom of the page. it still did not work. ill try again sometime this week.

it would still be nice if there was someway to make 'my waymarks' into something more userfriendly--not just each i own in ABC order.

like GA Historical Markers (99). and it would then link you to a list of those 99 waymarks (alpha or date sorted); just like the stats page on GC.com.

it would be nice if we han options on a category page on how to display: default is date listed. but what about ABC, closest to 'home', and closest to selected waymark.

which brings me to linking eachwaymark with a search for CLOSEST WAYMARKS and CLOSEST GEOCACHES. the waymark link could also be added to the GC.com Cache page.

When did you check last night? I just ran another test on it this morning and it appears to be working fine. Are you talking about the same page as Tsegi Mike?

And as for your suggestions, there are plans to add some more robust searching/sorting to the my waymarks page. However, because only a few people have enormous numbers of waymarks posted like you, other fixes/features are taking higher priority. I will say that I'm quite impressed that you already have posted that many waymarks...you're inspiring me to get a move on.

Anyway, if it still isn't working for you, get back to me and I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks,

Bootron