Pcfrog Personal Coin Order Info

PCFrog

I created my own coin to reflect who I’ am as well my interest in Geocaching. I hope to produce 500 coins but depending on number of orders only 300 might be made. You can place orders through www.pc-frog.com. More information is also listed on the site about the coin. I hope this coin will be one that will stand out from the many.

Please don't reserve coins here. Coins will be sorted out to 1st come 1st served. Currently not looking at trades since I want to keep the process as simple as possible.

After orders are placed it be about 4 weeks for production and mailing.

General look of the coin.

pcfrog.jpg

Just curious - what's the symbol in the center stand for? Also, is the white part of the coin a cutout? It would make for a verrrrrry kewl coin if it is!

[edited to exclude the pesky question that was kindly answered - had I simply navigated to the linked pcfrom coin ordering page - duh!]

But meanwhile... still curious about the cutout (or not). If it's still in the design stage, I would urge you to see if such is possible. It would truly be waaaaay kewl!

Edited by globalgirl
Just curious - what's the symbol in the center stand for? Also, is the white part of the coin a cutout? It would make for a verrrrrry kewl coin if it is!

[edited to exclude the pesky question that was kindly answered - had I simply navigated to the linked pcfrom coin ordering page - duh!]

But meanwhile... still curious about the cutout (or not). If it's still in the design stage, I would urge you to see if such is possible. It would truly be waaaaay kewl!

If you look at the legend for the coin design you will see that the white areas are indeed cutouts.

So where's the GC.com tracking??? lol....

That money was spent on the cutouts. I did not sacrifice design over tracking. :ph34r:

Adding GC.com tracking to this coin would make each coin cost $6.75 which I think is way too much.

Thanks for the order Smokey

Paypaled for 1, but am perplexed by the high shipping cost for 1st class mail. It should be 60 cents.

The shipping cost is based upon max of four coins for the 1st option. I wanted to keep shipping options as simple as possible so only 3 selections are available.

In addition to that all coins are being sent out with USPS tracking.

USPS does not add tracking to envelops unless it goes priority mail ($3.85 + .45cent for tracking). To add tracking to an envelop 1st class it must be at least 3/4 inch thick.

My personal shipping requirements were all coin orders 12 and less were to be sent padded. Orders of 13+ go in a box with padding around coins. All shipments get tracking to insure delivery and provided a tracking for the post office if they do misplace a shipment.

I know I might have gone into allot of detail but wanted to make sure each order is packed very nicely and makes it to its destination.

Hope this explains the cost to you and everyone else.

Thanks...

Hi PCFrog -

I have to say that this is one of the coolest coins I've seen - I can't wait for one in person (ordering via COOL group).

Can you email me with who you're going through to produce this?

Thanks!

~Rose

www.coinsandpins.com is making the coin.

Paypaled for 1, but am perplexed by the high shipping cost for 1st class mail. It should be 60 cents.

The shipping cost is based upon max of four coins for the 1st option. I wanted to keep shipping options as simple as possible so only 3 selections are available.

In addition to that all coins are being sent out with USPS tracking.

USPS does not add tracking to envelops unless it goes priority mail ($3.85 + .45cent for tracking). To add tracking to an envelop 1st class it must be at least 3/4 inch thick.

My personal shipping requirements were all coin orders 12 and less were to be sent padded. Orders of 13+ go in a box with padding around coins. All shipments get tracking to insure delivery and provided a tracking for the post office if they do misplace a shipment.

I know I might have gone into allot of detail but wanted to make sure each order is packed very nicely and makes it to its destination.

Hope this explains the cost to you and everyone else.

Thanks...

That's fine. Still pricey for a 1 coin order, but I ordered anyway. Of course now someone tells me they would have ordered me one with theirs and then traded me for my coin. Figures, lol B)

No worries. It's a very unique die design. I'm thrilled to be getting one.

I placed my order with the coin producer and also no longer taking orders.

I sent an email out to all those who placed an order.

If for some reason you did not get this email please send me an email using the following address. Please include you first and last name as well for cross reference.

geocoin (at) pc-frog.com

Thanks to those who placed an order.

pcfrog

Are you interested in trading now?

Yes....

I am willing at this time to start making a trade list - coins for coins.

I'm not an avid collector so I'm only looking for particular ones that have sparked an interest in the past. If you like to do a trade please email me at

geocoin (at) pc-frog.com

Please let me know what coin you’re interested in trading and possible a link to a photo or one attached to the email for reference.

Also note that I’m not posting a photo of the actual coin until people start receiving theirs in the mail. I would hate to ruin someone anticipation.

Hi,

is it possible to get 2 from this nice coins ???

Let me know

darthi

I am willing at this time to start making a trade list - coins for coins.

I'm not an avid collector so I'm only looking for particular ones that have sparked an interest in the past. If you like to do a trade please email me at

geocoin (at) pc-frog.com

Please let me know what coin you’re interested in trading and possible a link to a photo or one attached to the email for reference.

Also note that I’m not posting a photo of the actual coin until people start receiving theirs in the mail. I would hate to ruin someone anticipation