Psst! Anyone Want A Cache?

The Hornet

......the caches, not the previous owner :laughing::ph34r:

Does anyone one want to adopt any of The Hornet's caches?

I've just bought another house and over the next few months we shall be moving there, eventually leaving Hertfordshire for good. I have a number of caches in the Herts/Bucks area (see the bookmark list here) that I won't be able to maintain any more. Rather than just archive them I wondered if anybody would like to take over any of them. If you do, drop me an e-mail (hornet at geocache dot co dot uk) and I'll transfer it/them to you. It'll be on a first come, first served basis.

If I don't get new owners for some (any?) of them, I'll be gathering them up to make new caches around my new home area over the next couple of months.

So look out Herefordshire, the great western cache desert is about to be filled :ph34r: !!

I'd be happy to take Pulpit Sermon, A Gate To Nowhere and Claydon Spooks off your hands. Many of the others are a bit further away from me, but if you pay for flights I'd be happy to keep an eye on your St. Lucia, California and Cyprus ones. :laughing:

Obviously Hornet's Hide 9 - Woodman's has a special place in my heart...

Email also sent.

SP :ph34r:

bones1 would like to take over the cache at pimlico hornets hide no6 passport to pimlico im off in a minute to find a spot for the new cache. i can see it out of my bedroom window with binoculars so i will be watching. so i suppose herefordshire cachers will be very lucky then. all the best on your new life. jeff,pat and two corgis who make up team bones1. and thanks again for all the fun we have all had finding your caches.

I would be happy to care for 'If you go down to the woods today...(Herts) ''GCG7Q5' if nobody wants it, early cache for me so it would be nice to see it continue.

Is this the same tdw who had a little tant, converted all his caches to members only, archived them all, then spat out his dummy? :(