Only In Canada, Eh?

Geofellas

Having been on a caching spree in Ottawa I have to share my delight at Kittens on the Hill- Ottawa. Where else could you find a full sized cache only 40m from the seat of government, in the dark, and not be bothered by officialdom? It was just nice quiet sleepy old Ottawa where we are not worried about people possibly wanting to blow us up and where cats hang out round the parliament buildings. :laughing::ph34r::ph34r:

Hopefully the container is labeled on the outside "Geocache", so that when the authorities eventually discover the cache (and they no doubt will), it doesn't raise a big "bomb scare" stink.

Thuesday me and my girl were downdown Montreal and when we were about to take the Metro she saw a big shoe box on the floor, she just picked it up and peek inside to see if nothing important was left behind by somebody. Turn out to be only an empty box.

It occured to me a few moments after she had picked it up that you would never do that in the States, you would call somebody and a whole big event who evolve from that. Wonder if we will ever reach that level of paranoia. :laughing:

Edited by AV Dezign
Hopefully the container is labeled on the outside "Geocache", so that when the authorities eventually discover the cache (and they no doubt will), it doesn't raise a big "bomb scare" stink.

Hopefully terrorists and/or other malcontents don't get the idea of labeling their "suspicious packages" as geocaches. :)