My Wife Is The Best!

My wife is a sweet heart. For our 10th year anniverary, she ordered for me 10 Travel bug tags, 3 microcache containers and a License frame for my Xterra!!! I did get her a Diamond necklace and cooked her a romantic dinner which included shrimp, filet with bernasise sauce and fresh vegies. The Travel tags just arrived TODAY and I have the weekend off. And to top this whole thing off, She and our son went out to Boston to see a baseball game. This could be the start of a great three day cache marathon for me :blink::laughing:

My wife is a sweet heart. For our 10th year anniverary, she ordered for me 10 Travel bug tags, 3 microcache containers and a License frame for my Xterra!!! I did get her a Diamond necklace and cooked her a romantic dinner which included shrimp, filet with bernasise sauce and fresh vegies. The Travel tags just arrived TODAY and I have the weekend off. And to top this whole thing off, She and our son went out to Boston to see a baseball game. This could be the start of a great three day cache marathon for me :blink::laughing:

I want a wife like that. Do you know of someone that has a spare one?

No - I am quite sure that MINE is the best - 8 months pregnant and planning new caches while looking forward to a cache run on Saturday.

I'd have to say that mine is the best. We just got back from a trip to see Chely Wright (personal favorite musician) in concert and she encouraged me to stop and hit the geocaches along the way.

On top of that she is also 8 months pregnant and the 5 or so hours in the car (across the deserts of Utah with only pit toilets at rest stops) and hiking with me to some of the caches weren't the most comfortable time for her. :laughing:

My wife is a sweet heart. For our 10th year anniverary, she ordered for me 10 Travel bug tags, 3 microcache containers and a License frame for my Xterra!!! I did get her a Diamond necklace and cooked her a romantic dinner which included shrimp, filet with bernasise sauce and fresh vegies. The Travel tags just arrived TODAY and I have the weekend off. And to top this whole thing off, She and our son went out to Boston to see a baseball game. This could be the start of a great three day cache marathon for me :laughing::ph34r:

What I want to know is how someone in Minnesota gets Yanks/Sox tickets for this series!! :ph34r:

Seriously, great girl. Name one of the micros after her.