Gowenhouse Achieve Milestone

Gowenhouse

Hey, I preferred your other version of this post mentioning that "no other bu**er thanked you", hehe... I see you have had second thoughts :laughing:

I had a quick look through your previous 7 or 8 finds and thought this one was funny:

"After treading in several cow pats I found where the cache should be - but no cache. The cache was eventually located about 20 ft away in the open absolutely covered in a fresh cow pat - it was still warm. With the Cookies shying away it was left to the Gowenhouse contingent to remove the **** covered bin liner from the cache in an attempt to log (excuse the pun). With my hands literally stinking I signed the log - you may now need a fresh smelling pencil."

I can see why you might prefer hiding to seeking :laughing::o

Congrats on your 200 finds Kevin and family!

"After treading in several cow pats I found where the cache should be - but no cache. The cache was eventually located about 20 ft away in the open absolutely covered in a fresh cow pat - it was still warm. With the Cookies shying away it was left to the Gowenhouse contingent to remove the **** covered bin liner from the cache in an attempt to log (excuse the pun). With my hands literally stinking I signed the log - you may now need a fresh smelling pencil."

Oh, yuk, that's terrible! Disgusting! Will cachers stop at nothing? ...

Fancy putting a cache inside a plastic bin liner...AND in a field of cows! :laughing:

Congratulations on your devotion to the cause.

Mrs B