Central Valley Football

The  Foote

OK Here you go. I have decided we need something else to create a little fun competition here in te Central Valley.

I present to you Central Valley Cacher's Football

The rules are located on the Travel Bug's page. (easier than putting them all here I think.)

I am open to a few more rules suggestions. I am also asking anyone that wants to play to declare their team here. The teams will be divided by birth month. If you were born in an odd month then youa re part of team odd. If an even month then you are part of team even.

Team Odd will be January, March, May, July, September, & November.

Team Even will be February, April, June, August, October, & December

Team names ca be changed later if we want... but odd & even makes it easy to remember for now.

I have determined a northern endzone alreay it will be Here's Looking At You-Travel Bug Hotel GCNZE5 I am still working on permission for the southern endzone.

I will also need a couple few players to join me as part of a rules committee incase there are any questionable things during the game that will need any decisions. As I will be also playing I don't want anyone to sa that my decision is in favor of team even (Since I am a February Birthday and will be part of Team Even)

What say you all.....

Who's in?

I forgot to mention that there will be an end of game party :laughing: for all of us who played. (OK we'll allow others to play also!!!) But that date will be determined by when we get this game going!

Also this is my official Declaration t be part of Team Even as a February Baby. :unsure:

Edited by Camel680

I got a couple of emails... let me just clarify. one does not ahve to be overly active in tis to make it work. They don't even have to be alwqys watching. You jsut need to know which direction youa re to move the TB and take it and move it in that direction. If for instance youa re caching in Stockton and the bug is there then fee free to drop it in another cache in Stockton that same day.

Hopefully this will help all who are looking into this.