2005 Geoluau Coin On Ebay

Shop99er

I'm amazed.... the GeoLuau coin sold out within hours of the posting. There are at least 2 dozen on the waiting list for it just in case someone drops out. Thank you all for being so eager to have our event coin.

As promised we are putting the last one on ebay for everyone to have a shot at. If you want one this is may be your only chance.

Here's the GeoLuau coin listed on ebay. Just click and it should take you there. You can also search shop99er as the sell or GeoLuau at the auction.

The auction ends about 1pm PST on October 4th.

Good luck eveyone and thank you all again for wanting to add our coin to your collection.

Edited by Shop99er

Well thank you everyone! You just *sniff* make me all *sniff* verklempt!

We had this coin done by Esteem Collections and we can't praise them highly enough. I called Misty (205.585.1434 by the way) with a little less than 3 weeks before the event. I asked her if it were possible to get a 3-D coin out in that amount of time and she said it was. We had to pay express shipping but the coins made it to our house the day before the event. WHEW!

Manulani, the girl on the flip side, actually lives at our house. She's a mannequin that shop99er received for his birthday luau one year. We dressed her in luau gear and let her preside at the party. That night we took her inside to figure out how we were going to store her until next year. Well, she sat in the living room for too long and just stayed. Manulani has been the luau mascot ever since.

Next year's luau coin will have Manulani on one side and a different Hawaiian flower on the other side. Maybe next year some of you guys can wiki-wacky-woo your way to the luau and pick up the 2006 coin in person!

Mahalo 'ya all!